Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 843 in Bath & Body

October 19, 2016

absolutely love this product. it does a great job with use every other day to control oils and cut down on breakouts without overdrying. it is one product that I stick to using!

January 29, 2016

this works well on back and shoulder acne .it is pricey though .but a little goes a long way

April 26, 2015

I have been using this body scrub for 6 years now, it is still the best one. I have tried others but I always come back to this one. It leaves my skin feeling fresh & healthy. I like to use it first then use the Yes To Carrots body wash afterwards.

February 03, 2015

I have used this product in the past and it worked to removed blemishes and oily skin.

August 01, 2013

I wish my body worked with this but I started breaking out even more all over when I started using the product. The smell was decent but it didn't work at all.

August 01, 2013

This is the "go to" product in our family, even for my husband! He has bad acne on his back and this clears it right up! It also is perfect if you have dry skin that needs to be exfoliated. Love this product