Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

Body Clear Body Wash is a refreshing and clean-rinsing body wash that treats and even helps prevent body breakouts. This effective yet gentle formula contains Salicylic Acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It treats and helps prevent breakouts on your back, chest and shoulders without overdrying or irritating your skin. Its rich, foaming lather rinses completely without leaving pore-clogging residue. Your skin is left feeling clean and refreshed.

February 07, 2017

Très bon produit. Il laisse la peau très douce et son prix est très raisonnable.
    Il donne une odeur agréable. Sans oublier que la texture est agréable également.

September 19, 2016

It did nothing for me. I used the whole bottle just to be sure and give t time to work but it didn't make a difference at all. I was very disappointed

January 06, 2016

This stuff is pricey but really helps to keep the skin on my body clear of blemishes!

January 06, 2016

This is a good product, it lathers really well,I like how there isn't a scent some smells make me nauseous, so this is great

November 07, 2015

I have struggled with breakouts on my skin for years, I have tried home remedies, creams and expensive high end treatments, all have failed. I recently purchased the Neutrogena Clear Body Wash and within just a few washes I've seen a noticeable difference in my skin! It's not only clean, smells great, there is no residue left behind. Amazing!!!

March 22, 2015

j'ai bien aimé le gel pour la douche , il laisse la peau douce et une bonne odeur

March 22, 2015

I used this product as a teenager with little results, but using it years later, in combination with birth control (for hormonal body acne) it is helping my skin. The salicylic acid is a good acne fighting ingredient and works better if you are able to leave it on your skin for a few minutes rather than washing it off right away. It also helps reduce red spots that can be left after your acne clears. A lot of people complain about the smell, it definitely doesn't smell like a regular body wash but I don't mind it all. My skin feels soft and smooth after I use it and it doesn't dry out my skin any more than any other body wash would. I have been using this for about 2 months now and will continue.

March 12, 2014

I used this product for acne on my chest, neck and back. First, this product smells awful! You can't escape it as it spreads through the shower. I also found that this product dried out my skin and I don't think it did anything to heal/prevent new acne. Don't recommend! Does anyone know a better product to use as a body wash?

December 14, 2011

As an avid gym-goer this is a must have in my gym bag. I use it on my chest/shoulders/back and any small bumps that appear vanish after a few uses. Using this regularly seems to keep any unsightly body acne at bay. I don't find that it dries out my skin as I use a moisturizer immediately afterwards. The smell isn't that fantastic but what do you expect for an acne body wash.

1.5/5

June 02, 2010

I tried this product a few years ago and I completely agree with the previous reviewers. It does nothing for body acne and it made my skin dry out, not to mention the bad smell.