Neutrogena Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #761 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Body Oil is a delicately light sesame formula that instantly vanishes into the skin, sealing in moisture. Skin feels moisturized, soft, silky and looks radiant.

October 06, 2016

This is such a hidden gem at the drugstore. I've been using Neutrogena Body Oil for such a long time and I think it's a really great moisturizing oil. The smell is delicious. I love spreading this on my arms and legs after a shower or I will also add a few drops of this to my bath for added luxury and hydration.

March 12, 2016

i looove this product! I use it after every shower and the result is a soft moisturized skin! It smells awesome and even leaves my robe smelling great! would never be or go without it. added bonus it can extend and enhance you summertan!!

February 08, 2016

love this product, affordable, keep skin moisturize after bath. light scent, very refreshing

January 22, 2016

I live on this stuff all through the winter. I get dry skin during the cold season and after a shower I go out of my mind with an itchy back or other itchy spots.

This stuff is a miracle. I do my normal shower routine and right before I turn off the water, I smooth a little of this on my back, arms, legs, etc..... then I just stand there for another minute and I'm done. It works all day.

Seriously, if you get itchy, use this stuff and keep stocked up. I swear by it.

March 10, 2015

My skin craves moisture. And by the end of winter I am ready to climb out of my skin due to itchiness. I do put on something every day and I'm still scaly. This oil is something I keep around because it does help with the itchiness and overall softness. I find it takes a bit more time to use than a typical lotion, I think because the dispenser isn't great and you do have to make certain you don't spill and make your bathroom floor a hazard. I'm not a huge fan of the smell but it's not overwhelming but I find it sticks around all day and sticks to your clothes. If the could somehow come up with a slightly better dispenser on the bottle, I'd love it even more.

January 15, 2015

This product is by far the best I have ever used to keep moisture in my skin. I put it all over while still wet from the shower then towel dry. It smells fantastic and really helps moisturize my skin. I have been using it for a couple of years and will not change from it.

September 29, 2014

This stuff is amazing!! Best used after a bath or shower while your skin is still damp. Has a subtle, somewhat sexy scent that is not overpowering and actually goes well with other fragrances. Have used for years now and won't stop now! A tip-a little goes a long way!

August 07, 2014

I love oils - whether it be hair oil or body oil, I love them. When I heard about Neutrogena Body Oil, I knew I just had to try it and am so glad that I did. It has a light but beautiful scent and makes your skin feel so smooth and silky. I apply this immediately after a shower while my skin is still damp for maximum effectiveness. I use this both in the summer and the winter. It does not leave my skin greasy, just silky, luxurious and moisturized. I don't apply this product on my chest because it seemed to cause a small breakout when I did - but I use it on the rest of my entire body. My #1 body moisturizer!

March 22, 2014

I absolutely love this body oil. I put it on right after my shower for best absorption. It has helped with my winter itch and leaves my skin silky smooth. The fragrance is so light and fresh.

June 02, 2012

I hate oils - having oily skin and not generally needing to moisturize my body (I use a moisturizing body wash) I don't like to slather on oils or even heavy lotions. Neutrogena's oil is a bit of a game changer. Its very light, smells beautiful (but light) and looks amazing on the skin. I use it post-shower if I do feel a bit of dryness or in summer on my limbs to get a bit of sheen. It gives legs a perfect level of glow without stickiness or sliminess. Also great in my mani and pedi home routines. A classic beauty product.