Neutrogena Calming Nightime Wipes

Neutrogena Calming Nightime Wipes Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

February 28, 2017

these wipes are great. quick and easy to wipe off my makeup for the night.
    Don't need to rinse my face afterwards. leaves the skin clean and fresh
    Can pack them in my bag when I go away on business, Love them!

February 28, 2017

I love these for bedtime makeup and face cleaning. It removes makeup easily and gently and has a great smell to it. It feels great and gentle on my face and doesn't dry me out too much. A little expensive per wipe but works better than other brands

March 15, 2016

These are super effective make up removing wipes that are gentle on the skin and eye area and won't leave behind a trace of makeup or residue. I also really love the way these particular ones smell!

October 28, 2013

I LOVE these wipes! They are very soothing, and makes me feel confident that all of the impurities from the day along with makeup residue have been cleansed from my face. The price is pretty good too, so definitely worth the try!

September 26, 2013

I Love the Neutrogena Night Calming Make Up Removing Wipes. I have found them great for removing my make up before bed. Does take a little bit more rubbing to get rid of the mascara - as I use waterproof. But my skin feels clean and moisturized and I do not feel like I need to wash my face to get rid of any film like with some others I have tried.

Price wise they are on par with most of the other name brand wipes and I can usually find a coupon from the Healthy Essentials website for $3.00 off any Neutrogena Cleansing Product. I generally buy them at Superstore (Western Canada) and if not on sale they are $7.99 - $8.99 - so with the coupon brings them in $5.99 a package which keeps me happy!