Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #641 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Deep Clean Cream Cleanser works two ways to improve the look and feel of skin. First, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores ;dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Skin looks fresher and healthier, feels cool and refreshed.

April 22, 2016

I bought this hoping it'd help with my dry flaky face instead of using to much abrasive cleansers well I tell you I went back to scrubbing cleanser cause this not only caused breakouts ... it made my dry skin like 3 times worse I was very dissapointed with this product

February 12, 2016

I've used this face cleanser exclusively for over 10 years and it is fantastic, I won't use anything else. I never break out and it gets my skin clean and soft.

June 09, 2015

I have been using this face wash for years, and I have tried others in the past, but none are comparable to this one. This one is cooling, smooth, non-oily whatsoever, leaves your face feeling clean and fresh, and not dry! It definitely makes your skin noticeably better looking and feeling great! The price is usually about 13$ but you can get it on sale at shoppers usually for about 8$! :)

March 31, 2015

I LOVE this product.
I use it alongside a toner, facial oil and sometimes a scrub and it really works at keeping my skin clear.
I have relatively sensitive skin and this has never made me red or irritated. I've been using it for 2 years now. I ran out and used the cetaphil that was in the shower and within days I got a new pimple. If you are consistent you will definitely see results.

October 23, 2014

I need oil free for my skin and this is my go to cleanser. It i easy on my skin and it also smells really good which is something that is a big deal to me because it is on my face and I'm forced to smell it. I have stopped using lots of face products due to the smell factor, but absolutely love this one, and love how soft it leaves my skin after each use.

August 06, 2014

I lovelovelove Neutrogena products!! I have a nice collection that'll last me a lil while, (I simply cannot run out...!!!!!) After use, my skin feels smooth and soft!!
AND when I use the facial cleanser, I absolutely love the slight tingle it gives. A Must For All :))

February 18, 2014

Have been using this as part of my daily routine for 10 years! I love how clean and fresh my face feels after using this.

August 09, 2013

I bought the Deep Clean Shine Control cleanser/mask and was totally disappointed. It says it can be used as a cleanser or a 3 minute mask to help with shine but seemed to make my oiliness worse. As a cleanser it left a waxy like film on my face even after several good rinses. The mask worked a little better but still left that waxy, greasy feeling on my skin. I also seemed to break out in areas that it was supposed to help with oiliness and caused cheeks to dry out. Normally love neutrogena products but this one is definitely not the one for me

June 23, 2013

I bought this product along with the 2 in 1 Fade & Clear toner in the orange bottle. I have combo skin that doesn't break out often, but for some reason, I started having huge breakouts all over my face and neck. I was using Cetaphil and witch hazel toner for months and was loving it. I bought this cleanser and it feels very refreshing. It IS really deep cleaning and therefore it MAY break you out at first because your skin is purging all the built up gunk that's making it's way to the surface. So give it a week and if it is still breaking out, then it's safe to say the product may not be for you. But if you don't give it a chance, it's your loss. It did break me out mildly, but then quickly cleared up my skin and it is the only thing that has helped. I switch back and forth between this and Cetaphil and my 2 in 1 and witch hazel toner. My skin is back to looking healthy and radiant. I would suggest to everyone complaining about it not removing make up well, to realize that facial cleansers are NOT make up removers. You should use a make up remover prior to washing your face, especially if you use 24 hour or waterproof make up. Your face wash will be more effective and beneficial. I use pure, extra virgin coconut oil to remove my make up. It has so many benefits to your face, hair and skin. Does not clog pores or cause breakouts.

January 05, 2012

GREAT.

As someone who has been plagued with clogged pores & occasional acne unless I really keep it in check, I found this cleanser to be very effective. I used this until I turned around 40 and then it became a little drying for me. When I was younger, it was a Godsend though! Luckily, Neutrogena also makes a product that is less irritating to my older yet combination skin.... Love their products... I now use the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash with redness reducer, I find it's a little more gentle on my now older skin. I will still use this though, to help clear up the occasional break out. SO unfair isn't it? Now I have to worry about wrinkles AND Acne! UGH. Am I old or am I young? Wish my skin would make up it's mind! ;)