• Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
  • Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

March 01, 2017

It's excellent for everyday use. however will dry out your skin, it smells very fresh, you'll have a very soft and fresh skin, daily usage balances skin, good for oily skin

February 11, 2017

During the summer, this cleanser is fine, especially after a long day. My issue with it is during the winter: it dries out my skin so much that I have to moisturize immediately after using it. I got a few pimples even while using it, so I'm not certain of its efficiency, but it feels like it cleans gently.

February 17, 2016

This product is great for waking me up in the morning. My face looks so refreshed after use. My only complaint is that it dries out my face a fair bit. I have to use a lot of moisturizer, but other than that, the product is amazing.

January 26, 2016

this Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser is terrific. I love the result on my skin

January 26, 2016

I would highly recommend this product to everyone. It cleans your face better than any other product I have found. It doesn't dry your skin out like other facial cleansers. It has a fresh clean scent, which I like better than those that smell like medicine or alcohol. If you're going to buy facial cleansers, spend a little more and buy this. It's well worth the money.

January 26, 2016

I use this product on my face every night to wash off my makeup and in the morning again to wash my face.

January 26, 2016

I love it its a great product with great price. I am using it everyday and it works on my skin!

January 26, 2016

Great stuff. Great price and very effective. Removes all dirt and makeup. Really helps with oil and acne. I found it a tad drying though.

May 13, 2015

I use this product as my 'go-to' face wash, day and night,
    This product not only gets rid of ALL my makeup, but also keeps any occasional breakouts from getting too bad.
    I don't find it drying but I also always follow up the cleansing with an topical acne treatment (prescription), serum and moisturizer

December 16, 2014

Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser has been a staple product in my beauty box for over 10 years. I especially like the fresh, clean feeling after each wash. It is refreshing and does not dry my skin out. This is one cleanser that is definitely a keeper.