Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #813 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

INDICATIONS: Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Face Cleanser is a revitalizing foaming cleanser that tingles on contact. It is exhilarating gel transforms into a thick.

January 30, 2016

Je suis tombée sous le charme de ce nettoyant quotidien qui nettoie vraiment en profondeur, on peut le sentir. Ce produit fait que je ne sens pas l'effet luisant laisser par le sébum que je sens habituellement avec les autres nettoyants.

January 21, 2016

This product is refreshing and great for oily skin. Works best when used every six hours.

July 21, 2012

I was in need of getting a new cleanser because my old one left my skin dry and tight. This daily cleanser has done my skin right! When I first used it, I was hesitant because I have sensitive skin and can't use harsh scrubs on my skin. After a couple of uses, I noticed that I didn't feel the need to apply moisturizer (even though I do!). My skin felt fresh and moisturized. This product works wonders and I believe it's the right match for my combination/ dry skin!

May 16, 2012

I love this facial scrub. My face feels EXTRA clean and does not dry out my skin. The mirco beads are so gentle on my face. I get a cool senstation face when I use it. This facial scrub is a MUST try, it speaks for itself.

December 04, 2009

I love this product, it awakens your skin as the foaming lather deep cleans down to your pores and leaves your skin feeling amazingly refreshed and exhilarated. The surge of invigoration envelopes skin giving a long lasting clean feeling. This does not make your skin oily or tight like some other products.

January 16, 2009

I used this every day when I first wake up. I am a early to rise at 4AM girl, so the "invigorating" quality was important to me. The cleanser contains menthol, which did the trick in moving me to the land of the living every morning. In addition to the morning cleanser, I used a make-up remover and face wash at night. I very rarely had any break-outs when using this product. When I tried another product, my numbr of break-outs dramatically increased. I would reccomend this product as the micro-beads were not harsh and it lived up to its advertising.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye