Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunscreen with Helioplex Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 332 in Sun Protection

The Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunscreen with Helioplex is a water-light mist cools, and instantly refreshes skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean. The HELIOPLEX technology helps provide photostable UVA/UVB protection. Sunscreen never felt so cool. For more information, please visit http://www.neutrogena.ca/.

1.5/5

June 28, 2011

This sunscreen is terrible. It claims that it's sweatproof, but it is not and I bought it for my hubby who sweats very easily... My hubby used it when we went to the beach and I sprayed his back for him, and he sweat (as per usual). A few hours later when I went to reapply to him, he had this red streak down the middle of his back... Wherever he sweat, the sunscreen went off with it, and he had a burn in the shape of the sweat line. Everywhere else it was fine, except his back. They shouldn't consider this sweat-proof if it clearly cannot stand a man's sweat! For $20 for a sunscreen, I'd rather spend it on one that does what it's supposed to.

June 13, 2010

Okay, I found this product in the local Dollar store and wasn't completely sure it was the real deal. But after checkig it out at other strores, i found out that it wasn't some cheap knock off.
I honestly really like this product. It actually is cooling when I put it on, and i find no need to run it in. A bonus for any busy person on the run.
It has a light refreshing, not over the top, fragrance that i can live with.
It is super quick to put on and even sprays upside down!!!!!
My 16 month old daughter loves it as well, because i dont have to sit there rubbing it in and she can get moving in mere seconds instead of mintues!

September 17, 2008

I love this sunscreen. It feels great going on, it's not sticky or heavy once it's on your skin, and it's super easy to apply. I really feel protected with this on.

July 14, 2008

Let's start with the packaging. The bottle with it's contents is 140g total, and the can itself has a brushed metal texture to it. It isn't very large or heavy, it is about the size of the case for your glasses.

Now to the part where I actually used the prouduct. The translucent cap comes off easily with a small pull. I sprayed the sunscreen easily on my arm and when it hit the skin, it -did- feel cool and the feeling lasted for a few seconds, enough to cool a person off on a warm day. When I tried to rub the sunscreen into my skin, I realized that it had already melted into my arm. I was impressed.

One thing that I did not like so much about this sunscreen spray was it's strong smell. The scent is almost like a deodorant smell. Very strong, and can be unpleasant for some. BUT- the good news here is that the smell fades in a couple of minutes.

From the back of the bottle it says that this prouduct is: Refreshing, Non Greasy, Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection, Waterproof, and Sweatproof.

This is a great afforable prouduct and I enjoy using it.

July 07, 2008

If you burn easily, then this product is for you!

I spent a very hot and sunny day at a waterpark with some friends and my boyfriend--who likely has the world's milkiest-white skin, and burns very easily. As the name implies, the easy application of this product provided a nice cooling sensation without leaving a greasy mess on your hands--typical of most lotions. The spray also helps with quick and easy application without the need to rub it in. We only re-applied twice throughout the entire day!...hesitantly...
Interestingly, this product has been featured in the news as one of the few that truly provides protection from BOTH UVA and UVB rays. Like most sunscreens, this product claims to prevent sunburn caused by UVB rays--and it did. More importantly, the ingredient 'helioplex' has been scientifically proven to stop more harmful UVA rays known to penetrate deep into the skin and contribute to skin cancers.
Overall, this proved to be a great and very effective product. Although, the only con would be that it doesnt smell like coconut. Regardless, at the end of the day, neither of us had any sign of a sunburn...suprisingly!

With the endorsement of my 'milk man,' I strongly recommend this product.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?