Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area.

November 01, 2016

Le nettoyant pour le visage est beaucoup trop assèchant pour la peau sensible de mon visage. Il nettoie toute les saletés sur la peau. Le produit n'est pas adapté à mon type de peau.

November 01, 2016

Je l'ai bien aimé, mais il n'est pas dans mon top 3 de produits favorits. Il nettoie bien, mais je n'ai pas l'impression que ma peau est propre à 100% comme plusieurs autres que j'ai essayée. Il est quand même bien côté prix et qualité.

August 11, 2016

i feel this cleanser is better for oily or combination skin. my skin is dry to very dry, and it leaves my skin a bit dry. it does generate lots of foam.

July 18, 2016

My skin is normal/oily and somewhat sensitive. I like to use this cleanser with a powered facial brush - careful it makes lots of foam! Take a small amount of product applied to damp skin, and then use finger,cloth, or facial brush in gentle circles to clean your face. When you rinse with lukewarm water, your skin will feel very clean and it has a nice fresh smell. If you have dry skin, this might feel a little to drying but I love it for my skin, and it does not make me break out.

March 26, 2016

This is a great everyday cleanser for me. Its not harsh on my face and removes my makeup effortly and no acne breakouts. I have been using this product for 6 years and love it. I highly recommend. Oh and no harsh scent.

February 16, 2016

One of my favourite and must have products. Keeps my face clean and gets all the makeup and oil off my skin. Does a great job at preventing breakouts.

February 08, 2016

I have used this cleanser for years. I have combination skin. It works well to remove makeup and does not leave my skin feeling dry.

January 17, 2016

Ce nettoyant est vraiment à recommander surtout pour la qualité/prix. Il laisse la peau douce, sans tiraillement, même l'hiver. Pourquoi s'en passer ?

January 04, 2016

This cleaner cleans my face well but afterwards it makes my face quite dry.

December 10, 2015

I miss this stuff!! So good and even better before bed. Leaves your face feeling fresh and rejuvenated i recommend this. Acne be gone!