Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 45 Daily Moisturizer with Helioplex Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 358 in Sun Protection

April 21, 2016

I love this product! It's not heavy or overly greasy. It absorbs well and feels long-lasting. The tube size is convenient enough to carry in your purse or pocket too!

July 24, 2015

Love this moisturizer/ spf. I have dry, sensitive skin and find this moisturizer to work very well. It does not irritate my skin generally, but do find that it's not advisable to apply it too close to my eye before applying concealer, as the area can burn slightly. The product absorbs within 3 minutes and wears well under foundation. My skin looks radiant after application, which I love!

The spf provides great protection from the sun, too.

June 14, 2014

this is my current go-to sunscreen for my rosacea-prone skin. it's fairly light, with a great SPF and no sunscreen-y smell

June 27, 2013

This moisturizer feels refreshing and smells great. No oily residue.

June 21, 2013

Just tried the Healthy Defense product from Neutrogena and I've gotta say, I love the smell, but hate the greasy feeling!

June 12, 2013

This sunscreen offers a high level of sun protection. I find it to be slightly greasy and I had to powder my face after applying makeup. Although the sunscreen is greasy to begin with, it easily absorbs into skin.