Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream
Amazing

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 19, 2016

It's been a few weeks of using Neutrogena's Healthy Skin eye cream and I'm feeling pretty indifferent. I really haven't seen any noticeable results, but it's done it's job keeping my skin moisturized. Ultimately I'd say this cream is very mediocre. So while there are definitely better options out there, this cream is a good choice for those who are looking for a more affordable eye cream.

February 18, 2016

My eye area is always very dry and I have a lot of fine lines/crepey-ness, I also deal with a few milia that routinely pop-up ranging from small to medium sized.
CONS: could be alittle more moisturizing
PROS: I really do like the application because it is easy to squeeze out a perfect pea sized amount, seems to have kept my milia from regenerating, doesn't not dry out the area, or cause any burning/tightness
I have not noticed a large improvement in my fine lines, but I am moslty doing this as a preventative/moisturizer. If you are looking for a large improvement in fine lines you are most likely going to want something stronger. I do wish this was sightly cheaper because I feel it is just a basic eye cream, but I don't mind the price considering it is the best eye cream I have tried so far.

September 10, 2014

I have been using this product for about two month with no visible changes. I am in my mid twenties and wanted to try an eye cream for fine lines that are starting to appear. Unfortunately, this product has not worked for me.