Neutrogena Healthy Skin face lotion Reviews

Ranked #856 out of 1162 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15 is a daily, multi-vitamin facial treatment that improves the texture and appearance of skin. Its dermatologist-recommended formula contains Alpha-Hydroxy Acid. It eases away the appearance of fine lines, blotches and discolorations for a more vibrant, even-toned complexion. Anti-oxidant Vitamins C and E help fight environmental damage. Pro-Vitamin B5 moisturizes, softens and smoothes skin. SPF 15 sun protection helps prevent premature signs of aging. In just two weeks, skin is softer and smoother with improved radiance and clarity.

March 28, 2014

I have been using this face lotion for 15 years. I do think that this makes my skin look younger at least by 7 years. Always have compliments on my skin. I love the glow it gives my skin.

July 25, 2012

I really didn't like this product. It comes with an SPF of 15 which is great. But It burned and stung when I put it on my face. It feels greasy when I put it on and my skin appears very oily. Overall, I just wasn't impressed and I would not buy this product again.

January 10, 2012

This is a great moisturizer for the winter time. I usually get extremely dry skin during this cold season, but this product makes my skin nice and smooth, protecting it from being flakey and dry. Not to mention, it contains SPF 15, which is always an extra bonus when you're out in the daylight. It's non-greasy, absorbs quickly and does not contain a strong smell. It is oil free, so break outs can be prevented! I think for the price and quality, this moisturizer is definitely worth every penny!

January 05, 2012

This face lotion is great. I have slight acne yet it is under control with this lotion. I also love that it is SPF 15 - so my skin is always protected from sun damage.

February 13, 2009

I suffer from chronically dry skin in the winter and have tried many face creams. I like this one because it is not too expensive and it does help. One thing I do not like about it is that it can sting your face after you apply it, especially if you have any blemishes. However, I have found that the more consistantly I apply it, the less it stings.

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Charmin Freshmates

francesimard08 added a new review for
    Robax Platinum

Andi1986 added a new review for
    Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

Kristenw added a new review for
    Dove deoderant

tigereye added a new review for
    Breyer's Gelato

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    lipsticks