Neutrogena Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector SPF 15
Amazing

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector SPF 15 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #527 out of 1161 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A lightweight formula that smoothes out skin and corrects your complexion in seconds! Containing a proeven tone correcting ingredient, this product will help even and brighten you skin tone while reducing the look of dark spots, pores, and wrinkles.

February 23, 2016

So I use this after my moisturizer on days that I don't feel like putting on makeup, to make sure my skin stays nice and dewy, and for a bit of SPF. I have very dry skin and would not use this product by itself because it would not be moisturizing enough.
    CONS: it's really annoying that this is not in a pump bottle like the normal moisture products-this leaked all over the first few times I used it when I set it down uncapped, no real tone correcting going on
    PROS: brightening without being sparkly, SPF, doesn't clog pores, did not irritate my sensitive skin
    If you are looking for a replacement BB cream this is not it, if you are looking for something to enhance your natural skin that doesn't have any colour in it I totally recommend this. It makes me feel like I added a level of refinement to my face at the end of my routine.