Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1216 in Facial Lotions & Creams

NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream is a refreshing, lightweight moisturizer that instantly quenches skin and keeps it looking visibly smooth, supple and healthy-looking, day after day.

• Its clinically-proven formula instantly boosts hydration and locks it in, while feeling weightless
  • Unique water gel formula with Purified Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Olive Oil Extract, absorbs quickly, while providing long-lasting, intense hydration
  • Purified Hyaluronic Acid found in Hydro Boost absorbs up to 1000X its weight in water, and delivers moisture to the skin, while helping to improve barrier function and skin elasticity
  • Also available as NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream for Extra Dry Skin and Eye Gel Cream

For more info, visit: Neutrogena

March 27, 2017

I really like this hydro boost water gel, I already repurchased 2 more. I only use this during the summer. It is very lightweight, and watery. I personally think this water gel cream is not hydrate enough for the winter itself. But I still use it in the winter pairing with my other serum.

March 24, 2017

A must have for people with dry skin and fine lines! This product comes in a pump tube and has a fantastic smell. It contains hyaluronic acid, which goes on really smoothly and absorbs almost instantly for a fresh, velvety skin texture. It has SPF 15 and can protect from the winter sun. I might recommend the same product in spf 30 for summer wear though. This is one of my favorite beauty products and I recommend it wholeheartedly.

March 03, 2017

LOVE this! Finally something thats truly hydrating and perfume and scent free for my rosacea and acne prone skin. I use the extra dry! It's my 3rd or 4th jar now and I just can't rave about this product enough!

March 03, 2017

I have used this product and loved it not greasy or sticky after feel. Very creamy and loved the scent they say this is my last review needed to become a full chick advisor then I will get free product's to try out I'm hoping this is true for I have joined bother site's with no results as promised but this product is great I'm a true fan of this

March 03, 2017

I had been using this for well over a year, and if it wasn't for the price tag, i probably STILL would be using it! I used the "extra dry skin" one, and its AMAZING. It gave my skin so much moisture and glow. I love it, and if the price ever drops, i will probably buy this product again!

February 27, 2017

If you want a great hydrating cream without the cost of lots of money. I definitely would suggest this cream. I used this back in College as funds were tight so I couldn't spend a fortune on high end product and I found this one too work just as good if not better than most out there. It created a matte texture too my face after applying which I loved as lots of creams always make me feel so shiney afterwards.

Its Oil-free, Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores), Purified Hyaluronic acid and its Wearable under makeup. I like that when I use this you can put on your liquid foundation and it doesn't look all cakey on your skin. It goes on smooth and your face feels very quenched. I does not have a scent too it. I believe this one is scent-free. Not positive but when I applied it it never had a fragrance of any sort, which is fine with me. I do admire a light scent so thats the only thing I would change about this product.

You an buy this at Walmart for $20 great deal!

February 27, 2017

I have extremely dry skin and this product just overnight I can feel it being hydrated, I've never found a product to do that, normally my skin goes back to being dry immediately after applying moisturizers, I would recommend it to anyone. Also you don't get that greasy feel afterwards, it seeps into your skin immediately, and easily can go under makeup

February 12, 2017

This is by far my favourite daily moisturizer! The gel feels so light and cooling on my skin. It works wonderfully under my makeup, and I will continue to repurchase it.

January 29, 2017

This stuff did not wow me. I do use it still as I bought it as Costco and it came in a two pack. This moisturizer is just ok. Sometimes I find that my makeup does not sit well on my skin after I used this as it does not hydrate my skin as well as moisturizers that I have used in the past. Also I have noticed more breakouts on my face since I have begun using this product.

January 24, 2017

I found this product last year and have to say that it is one of the best out there at this price point. It does a really good job of moisturizing and does not leave a sticky residue on my skin. Love this product!

Chou-87 added a new review for