Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream is a refreshing, lightweight moisturizer that instantly quenches skin and keeps it looking visibly smooth, supple and healthy-looking, day after day.

• Its clinically-proven formula instantly boosts hydration and locks it in, while feeling weightless
  • Unique water gel formula with Purified Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Olive Oil Extract, absorbs quickly, while providing long-lasting, intense hydration
  • Purified Hyaluronic Acid found in Hydro Boost absorbs up to 1000X its weight in water, and delivers moisture to the skin, while helping to improve barrier function and skin elasticity
  • Also available as NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream for Extra Dry Skin and Eye Gel Cream

For more info, visit: Neutrogena

November 24, 2016

This is my absolute holy gail product. I love everything about it! It is so light weight and absorbs super fast, and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. My primer and makeup go on so flawlessly after I moisturize with this. It also has hyaluronic acid which diminishes any fine line and flaws, and makes skin look plump and radiant!

November 12, 2016

The commercials convinced me to try this. My face was in need of something to battle dryness. I had hoped this would work. It did a pretty good job but I found I used a lot of the product and went though the jar fast comparing to other face creams. The texture was delightful!

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la texture gel crème un peu froid sur la peau et très rafraîchissant dans le visage. Hydrate bien les zones plus sèches de mon visage.

November 08, 2016

Ce gel-crème est le type de crème que j'utilise l'hiver pour hydraté ma peau très sèche. J'ai vue des miracles en sinpeu de temps tout en ayant la peau fraîche. Sont prix est quelque peu élevé, mais en vaux grandement la peine.

November 08, 2016

J'ai été agréablement surprise de ce produit venant de la marque Neutrogena. J'ai la peau très sensible et je n'ai eu aucun problème avec ce gel crème.Il hydrate vraiment la peau et laisse un fini agréable.

November 07, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It feels very light and absorbs quickly! It is best under makeup because it keeps you hydrated but doesn't feel cakey. I also like the scent.

September 23, 2016

This moisturizer is so lightweight and sinks into your skin perfectly. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me anymore oily and it doesn't make my foundation come off easier. It really just moisturizing my skin exactly as much as I need it. I love that its a gel formula because I would say its even a little bit cooling.

August 12, 2016

I'm not a fan of Neutrogena facial products coz they caused minor skin irritations before. I received this cream as a sample from Johnson & Johnson so I decided to give it a try. I'm surprised that I love it. It's gentle, lightweight and easily absorbed. And it moisturises so effectively. It's a perfect cream for summer.

July 07, 2016

This is an awesome gel cream moisturizer. I love how it leaves my face feeling soft, doesn't leave an sticky feeling. It's very lightweight and I use it everyday. I wish it didn't cost quite as much, but I definitely will repurchase, i'm just going to wait till its on sale.

July 05, 2016

Really good and affordable find for me. Love the texture, applies very easily. Absorbs quickly, without greesy feeling on the skin.The soft scent, and it makes my skin smooth, and well hydrated.