Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream is a refreshing, lightweight moisturizer that instantly quenches skin and keeps it looking visibly smooth, supple and healthy-looking, day after day.

• Its clinically-proven formula instantly boosts hydration and locks it in, while feeling weightless
  • Unique water gel formula with Purified Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Olive Oil Extract, absorbs quickly, while providing long-lasting, intense hydration
  • Purified Hyaluronic Acid found in Hydro Boost absorbs up to 1000X its weight in water, and delivers moisture to the skin, while helping to improve barrier function and skin elasticity
  • Also available as NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Gel Cream for Extra Dry Skin and Eye Gel Cream

For more info, visit: Neutrogena

February 12, 2017

This is by far my favourite daily moisturizer! The gel feels so light and cooling on my skin. It works wonderfully under my makeup, and I will continue to repurchase it.

January 29, 2017

This stuff did not wow me. I do use it still as I bought it as Costco and it came in a two pack. This moisturizer is just ok. Sometimes I find that my makeup does not sit well on my skin after I used this as it does not hydrate my skin as well as moisturizers that I have used in the past. Also I have noticed more breakouts on my face since I have begun using this product.

January 24, 2017

I found this product last year and have to say that it is one of the best out there at this price point. It does a really good job of moisturizing and does not leave a sticky residue on my skin. Love this product!

January 24, 2017

WOW!! I've been using this amazing, cooling gel cream moisturizer on my face, neck and decollete and my skin literally feels like it drank 5 litres of water!!! I can't wait until the hotter weather because it's going to feel really awesome after applying this Hydro Boost and then stepping outside and my skin still feeling refreshed and not dried out!! This is my "From now on" go to facial moisturizer!

January 14, 2017

Hydro Boost gel cream for extra-dry skin from Neutrogena is another one of my favorite products. This product contains hyaluronic acid which really helps replenish the moisture my face requires because I have extra-dry skin and my skin is also very sensitive. This product is fragrance-free, oil-free, non-comedogenic and dye free. It's available at drugstores and supermarkets for around $20.00.

January 12, 2017

I really like this product. The texture is nice it's also soft for the face skin. What I found very fun with this cream it's that it last longer because you don't need much cream at a time.

January 04, 2017

i bought this cream last summer when the weather was warmer and the application felt so great. The cream feels very fresh on the skin and the smell is very good too. You don't have to use a lot of it to cream all the face so the pot last longer than some other creams.

January 01, 2017

I love this product!!! I was looking for something more affordable than my usual moisturizing gels (Clinique is my favourite!) and found this at Shoppers yesterday! turns out I hit a sale too- normal price is $20, and i got a value pack of two for $14.99!

I absolutely love it! i put this on at night or in morning- helps during these winter months!!

December 27, 2016

I've been wanting to try this product for awhile with all the rave reviews it has received. Not to mention the price?! I spend hundreds of dollars on skincare for myself every year. My skin is super dry and flakey and sensitive , exfoliating only does so much for me. This gel is very light and airy it absorbs to the skin quickly and leaves my face feeling moisturized and no flakes! Thank god! I will continue to use this product from now on, it's always nice to find something that finally works for your skin.

November 24, 2016

This is my absolute holy gail product. I love everything about it! It is so light weight and absorbs super fast, and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. My primer and makeup go on so flawlessly after I moisturize with this. It also has hyaluronic acid which diminishes any fine line and flaws, and makes skin look plump and radiant!

leacarol added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers