Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Eye Cream

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 362 in Eye Cream

January 20, 2017

I always worry whether I am going to have a reaction from any products however, I did not have any negative reaction with this eye cream. It was very hydrating and felt nice as I applied it to my eye area. It didn't do much else in terms of dark circles, etc. If you're looking for an eye cream solely for hydration purposes, I would give it a go! I prefer something that does a little more for dark circles and bags so it doesn't work out for my needs!

February 07, 2016

This works very well, I was surprised. it is so hydrating, and it goes into your skin so fast.. Keeps the are hydrated for hours after application.

February 07, 2016

I decided to give this eye gel a try after finding the skin under my eyes getting hollow and sagging lines that were making my regular concealers look awful. It plumped my under eyes up a bit to lessen my blue circles and made my skin feel smoother, hydrated for better makeup application without feeling greasy or clogging my pores. I'll keep using day and night to help fight my aging lol.