Neutrogena hydro boost gel moisturizer

Neutrogena hydro boost gel moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 28, 2016

This moisturizer is nice and light. It isn't quite rich enough for my skin during these dry winters but I think it will be an excellent summer product. Someone with oilier or combination skin would probably find it works well because it absorbs quickly. I like that it doesn't have a strong fragrance like many lotions and creams.

November 20, 2016

I've been using this moisturizer since it came out and am constantly impressed by how well it moisturizes without clogging pores. I've found it matinees skin and blurs imperfections and I often wear it when I go makeup-less. Its got high quality ingredients like hyaluronic acid which helps keep moisture in the skin, giving long-lasting results. It compares to much more expensive hyaluronic acid serums.

October 31, 2016

This is a great moisturizer that feels light and non greasy on the skin, but is very effective in hydrating! Definetly will re purchase once my jar is gone.

September 01, 2016

I love this in the winter when my skin suffers from the changes in temperature (from inside to outside and the other way around) and gets super dry. Major plus is that it isn't greasy but insanely moisturizing.

September 01, 2016

I have used this before and really liked it, I would put it in the fridge so on a hot humid day it felt refreshing. This gel absorbs into your skin with no greasy feeling. This is great for combination skin as it hydrates the dry part of your skin but does not make your face greasy. The only reason I am not using it now is I want a moisturizer with a SPF.

September 01, 2016

I have combination to oily skin, and somewhat sensitive. I love that this is very light, non-greasy. I live where it is often hot and super humid and this doesn't make me feel oily or sweaty.It moisturizes my skin enough so it doesn't look dull, and it makes makeup go on very well.

April 24, 2016

My skin is very dry. It actually flakes in the winter. I purchased this moisturizer and it is like a big wonderful drink for my skin. I have sensitive skin and this does not break me out. I have Re purchased this several times. I will continue to purchase it. It is an excellent moisturizer.

March 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup cette crème hydratante, car elle pénètre très rapidement et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Le format est petit et on passe vite au travers. Me voilà rendue à mon troisième pot. Pour cette raison, je le trouve un peu cher pour la durée.

Le pouvoir hydratant est toutefois moyen. Il s'agit d'un hydratant léger.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation