Neutrogena In Shower Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 552 in Body Wash

April 05, 2016

Obsessed with this stuff! I find it glides on so smoothly when I use my loofah - a lot easier than spreading a moisturizer in every nook and cranny. Will be buying this forever!

March 10, 2016

I have bad body acne and this body wash helped get rid of it. It smells wonderful, lathers up grealtly and leaves me feeling fresh and clean after every shower.

February 12, 2016

I use the Neutragena in shower grapefruit body wash to fight against acne. this product has been great in clearing up my back acne but as well as leaving me feeling fresh overall. The smell is very awakening and the microbeads really help with the exfoliation.

January 25, 2016

I love this moisturizer! By putting it on before I get out of the shower to dry off I find it easier to work into the routine. And the coconut scent is awesome! There is another scent that I have not tried yet, green tea something. My skin felt amazing and soft. It goes a long way and the bottle is a great size. It is over $11 but it will last you a long time. Love everything about this product! No regrets.

January 25, 2016

smells good, makes skin feel good after shower. 10/10 would recommend

May 01, 2015

Refreshing and fresh, left my skin smooth and soft!

April 28, 2015

Works really well for my skin, and my boyfriends. Non-scented and leave my skin smooth and clean.

March 16, 2015

I received this new bath wash and it's really good. It has a creamy oil like formula, smells fresh and the silky feeling lasts on the skin all day. It keeps you moisturized and hydrated. There's no icky residue either.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas