Neutrogena Liquid Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #879 out of 1020 in Facial Cleansers

Liquid Neutrogena is made with glycerin and other high-quality ingredients, so it's exceptionally clean-rising and won't leave any pore-clogging residue. This hypo-allergenic formula is dermatologist proven to be mild. And because it is fragrance-free, it is recommended for fragrance-sensitive skin.

Liquid Neutrogena for clean, clear, healthy-looking skin.

Made in USA

October 23, 2015

does the trick! good price! no fussing around with this product

May 03, 2012

Gets the job done. Cleans the face.

November 10, 2009

This is one of the few facial cleansers that I have been able to get to work with my face lol. I have an oily type of skin, so I break out. Even over the winter. This liquid cleanser takes a few minutes to apply in the mornings/evenings, smells good, and gets the job done. I come out with my face feeling smooth and clean without blackheads. What more is there left to say?

October 26, 2009

This product makes my face feel squeak clean. I have noticed less breakouts and blemishes. I get it at a great price at a bulk warehouse store.

May 12, 2009

The Neutrogena deep clean is a nightly cleanser ,smells delicious, it cleans the skin, feels invigorating and made my face feel relaxed, Leaves your skin clean and free of oils.

September 03, 2007

Maybe it is just me but this leave my skin feeling stripped of moisture and turns my cheeks hot and red...perhaps it is an allergic reaction. In any case, I would not bother with this product if you have sensitive skin.

September 01, 2006

I love this product because it cleans the oil from my t-zone without stripping my cheeks of moisture. I've tried many other products, both expensive and moderately price, but this ahs been the best for me.

August 26, 2006

no breakouts!!!

August 09, 2006

well my face was always red,, whether it be from the sun or in the middle of winter and this moisturizer really helped make my face less red and give it a more even complexion,, its an alpha-hydroxy moisturizer,, and its not too oiley and keeps my face really smooth and soft and of course less red

July 25, 2006

It just suits my skin :)