Neutrogena Make Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes gently and effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up. These ultra soft cloths offer you superior cleansing and make-up removal, with patent-pending technology so effective that it easily removes waterproof mascara. This pack includes two plastic tubs, each with 25 towelettes.

October 24, 2016

i LOVE these make up removing wipes!! It is the pretty much the only brand I use- i buy a whack of them when they are on sale! They work so so well. My husband even uses them to help get the grit off the face and hands before having a shower after a hard day's work!

October 23, 2016

These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. They easily remove even my stubborn, waterproof mascara. One wipe is large enough to remove an an entire face of makeup, too, so I find they are very cost effective. I like the way they smell... like nothing. I have very sensitive eyes and these don't bother them at all. I feel good about using these on my face because they leave my skin feeling really soft and clean. I do still wash my face with face wash after using the wipes so I don't think they are a one-stop-shop when it comes to p.m. cleaning routines. I buy them time and time again.

September 26, 2016

My new must have ! Didn't irritate my skin or burn my eyes like other products do . Took off my water proof makeup like a pro. Love it . It's a definite must have for me . Easy to use and take on the go .

September 07, 2016

These are the some of the best makeup remover wipes out there. They take it all off and don't break me out Great for removing waterproof make-up as well.

August 10, 2016

I wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis and I have been using Avon since I was younger because that is all my mother ever bought. When I came across these at the local Shoppers Drug Mart I picked them up because they fit in my purse. I haven't stopped using them. I continusly buy these now simply for the fact that they don't leave my face greasy as all the other kinds i have tried are gross

July 15, 2016

Here when i need meh button. Nothing super special, but not complitely terrible. Someone might love it. Average wipes, mild scent. Removes make up but feel sticky on my face. I would rewash my skin with water. Price is ok. May be good for traveling

July 15, 2016

These are decent wipes. They remove makeup but I feel like you have to really work at it to get rid of everything. My biggest complaint is that they make my eyes sting when I'm removing eye makeup. I still use them if I've got a pack, but I prefer to choose a different brand once I'm all out.

July 02, 2016

I tried to like this product, but I couldn't. It didn't really take off my makeup or make my face feel any cleaner, it just moved things around. It also irritated my skin and gave me a burning feeling. Would not buy again.

June 05, 2016

I decided to give these a try when I stumbled across a recent article of the Kardashian's makeup artist listing a few of the sister's beauty favorites (some of which were drug store). I am not one to be interested in this family's fashion or style, however, I am fond of some of their make up looks on the red carpet. Anyhow, these wipes were mentioned and I thought "hey, if a millionaire likes these, then they must be good." Well, I decided to purchase them, and was feeling very happy about trying. I did not like them at all. Not.One.Bit. I would not say that my skin is oily or sensitive - however, these "oil free" wipes left an unpleasant oil-like residue that sort of tingled and I needed to rinse my fast as soon as possible. I also found them not quite effective to remove my make up easily.
Unfortunately, these were not a hit for me and I will not be repurchasing.

Updated On: August 12, 2016

Typo: rinse my fast as soon as possible

May 20, 2016

I loveeeeeee the smell of these. There really wet which I like because I don't have to worry about them drying out. I would like for them to come in larger quantities. I purchase all of my personal care items once a month and I'd like them to last that long.