• Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming
Good

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

September 25, 2016

I love my neutrogena grapefruit cleanser so I thought I'd give these a try.. plus the price was very affordable. Unfortunately these burned my eyes, so I did have to return them to the store I purchased them at. Maybe my eyes are just extra sensitive? I'm not sure but I haven't had that problem with makeup wipes before.

April 22, 2016

These Cleansing Wipes are a Necessity when you are traveling and in my case camping. They are compact and easy to pack, you don't have to worry about leakage from a bottle or bring extra cotton balls for eye make-up. One wipe will do your whole face and afterwards you will feel relaxed from the cleansing towelette's calming scent.

May 07, 2015

I have always used the Neutrogena Remover Cleansing Towelettes to remove my makeup every night, but I absolutely LOVE the Night Calming version! It is very soft and soothing on my face. It also doesn't feel as strong as the original towelettes. The scent is very relaxing, and helps to calm me and my nerves before bed. P.S. It also removes waterproof mascara!!