• Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming
Good

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Night Calming Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

March 11, 2017

These are a little more expensive than regular makeup remover wipes but totally worth it! They smell fantastic and get all of your makeup off! And they really are calming!

1.5/5

January 06, 2017

I've never tried towelettes to remove my make up before, but sometimes I'm lazy and just want something fast. Unfortunately, these only do the heavy lifting, and leave behind tons of residue. It will take off the bulk of the make up, but when I wiped my face with toner immediately after using the wipes, an amazing amount was left behind. They are however very gentle and didn't case any irritation, but left an oily residue afterward that I wouldn't like even if they did remove ALL of the make up first time round. Definitley won't waste my time with these again.

September 25, 2016

I love my neutrogena grapefruit cleanser so I thought I'd give these a try.. plus the price was very affordable. Unfortunately these burned my eyes, so I did have to return them to the store I purchased them at. Maybe my eyes are just extra sensitive? I'm not sure but I haven't had that problem with makeup wipes before.

April 22, 2016

These Cleansing Wipes are a Necessity when you are traveling and in my case camping. They are compact and easy to pack, you don't have to worry about leakage from a bottle or bring extra cotton balls for eye make-up. One wipe will do your whole face and afterwards you will feel relaxed from the cleansing towelette's calming scent.

May 07, 2015

I have always used the Neutrogena Remover Cleansing Towelettes to remove my makeup every night, but I absolutely LOVE the Night Calming version! It is very soft and soothing on my face. It also doesn't feel as strong as the original towelettes. The scent is very relaxing, and helps to calm me and my nerves before bed. P.S. It also removes waterproof mascara!!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: