Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Ultra Soft Cloths

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Ultra Soft Cloths Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

May 04, 2016

I like to use Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes when I'm travelling. They are convenient to bring and I find it cleans pretty well. The only problem is once you open the package, they tend to dry out pretty quick. Overall I really like these wipes, they the job to remove my makeup and makes my face feels fresh and clean. They are the best to take to places like camping. With all that campfire, bbq and stuff going on, these sure does a great job to clean out my face.

May 04, 2016

This was a mediocre makeup remover towelette in my experience. It merely did an okay job in removing my makeup. I noticed makeup residue still on my face the next morning. It also did a poor job at removing my waterproof makeup. The towelettes seemed to dry out too quickly as well. And I hated having to really scrub my face with the wipes in an attempt to get all my makeup off. So I can't say I'm the biggest fan of these!

February 20, 2016

When I wear make up a lot, I really enjoy using these wipes. I would use a cleanser first and then the wipes just to make sure I got off any excess amount of make up. It never irritated my skin and I found the wipes did a pretty decent job in removing make up. I don't use these as much anymore but they are a great option to carry around for travelling.

February 11, 2016

My sister purchased these and I was very happy with the effectiveness of the make up remover. I have tried many other different products for many different brands and I find that some don't work as well on taking off heavy eye make up or waterproof makeup but the Neutrogena cloths work very well and take it off quite easily. Both my sister and I will continue to use this product as we do think it is one of the better choices .

December 11, 2015

I got a free sample pack of these. I don't think I ever would have bought these for myself, but now that I've tried them I've found that I really like them. They take heavy eye makeup off in seconds and the sheet is big enough to get everything from the rest of my face off, too. The thing I don't like about them is that the smell isn't the greatest, and it leaves my face feeling more damp than other makeup removers. As well, I don't like the waste aspect of them. I would prefer a bottle of the liquid that they use in the towelettes. But all in all they are very effective.

December 09, 2015

I actually got a free sample of these from HealthyEssentails (along with some other stuff) and they work fairly well, I still think 'Simple' is my go to brand for now but I would definitely use them again.