Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

September 23, 2016

These makeup removing wipes remove the most makeup of any makeup removers that I've tried. They are great quality and I love the scent. They are really convenient since they are already pre-moistened wipes I can just grab and take off my makeup. They also come in travel size packs great for vacationing.

July 18, 2016

I've use it once and I really like it. They remove makeup so easily and after i feel my face so clean and so fresh. They're not very expensive so I recommande to try this. My skin is so sensitive and react to a lot of product but not these.

July 16, 2016

If you come home from a party- and you're too tired to remove your makeup- this is a wonderful alternative. Or use this first- then your favourite makeup remover- for a complete clean. I find that this did not irritate my skin. I have rosacea so I am very careful about formulas and touching my face too much. The towelettes are soaked with product- which is a good sign. Make sure you close it tightly to keep the moisture.

March 29, 2016

These are my all-time favorite makeup removing wipes. They easily remove even my stubborn, waterproof mascara. One wipe is large enough to remove an an entire face of makeup, too, so I find they are very cost effective. I like the way they smell... like nothing. I have very sensitive eyes and these don't bother them at all. I feel good about using these on my face because they leave my skin feeling really soft and clean. I do still wash my face with face wash after using the wipes so I don't think they are a one-stop-shop when it comes to p.m. cleaning routines. I buy them time and time again.

March 08, 2016

I tried these Neutragena makeup remover wipes because of a friend's recommendation and I love them! They are my new favourite way to remove my makeup before bed. From the scent to the effectiveness and the gentleness on my skin, you can't go wrong!

March 03, 2016

I bought these wipes a while ago and they are still sitting in my drawer...drying up. I would not recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin. I dont even have sensitive skin and would not use them again. They certainly did a great job removing my makeup but they left my skin feeling raw and looking red. Not very nice feeling. Too bad really. I was hoping they would be good.

March 03, 2016

I would not recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin. They are rough and harsh and they make your eyes sting like crazy! The do however work really well at getting your face makeup off but I would stay far away from the eyes with these!

February 12, 2016

I love Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes! I have rosacea and find that most cleansers and face washes aggravate my symptoms and cause red, flaky skin to develop. For years, I just avoided washing my face. Then, my sister bought me these wipes. They are so convenient to use, remove make up gently (so that I don't wake up with eyeliner or mascara induced raccoon eyes) and they have not effected my rosacea. I will continue to buy them...although I do wish the price were a bit lower!

February 12, 2016

These work great to remove makeup. I always use these to remove my face makeup before I wash my face with my cleanser. It makes it easier and less messy

February 12, 2016

These wipes are great! They get rid of all my makeup including my eye makeup and mascara without irritation. They really get my skin clean so I can go to bed feeling fresh and not wake up with racoon eyes. I highly recommend these for travel especially.