Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 68 in Cleansing Tools

For softer, more luminous skin today and firmer, younger-looking skin tomorrow, Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System starter kit delivers noticeable results every time you use it.

Even more effective than professional microdermabrasion, Microdermabrasion System is a simple, convenient at-home system that features single-use puffs and the microdermabrasion applicator. Each puff is pre-dosed with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for the perfect degree of gentle exfoliation. What's more, the massaging micro-vibrations boost surface cell turnover for firmer, younger-looking skin.

March 30, 2015

My friend recommend it an although I tried Neutrogena's Wave and wasn't impressed, with resistance, I tried the Microdermabrasion System and loved it! It cleanses well, leaves the face squeaky clean and unbelievably soft! You just need to use it 3 times a week so the cleansing pads last a long time. I found it tries my skin but I hydrate it with an oil afterwards so it definitely doesn't stay dry. Good price too.

December 29, 2014

I love this thing!! I have very sensitive skin but this is gentle enough that I can use it. It is great to exfoliate and leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It gets rid of dry skin and leaves it feeling hydrated. I try to use it once a week in the winter since my skin is drier and every couple of weeks in the summer. You can't beat the price for the results.

November 12, 2014

This product consists of a handheld machine that you stick exfoliating pads to. When you turn it on, the head of the system vibrates very quickly, and there are two different speed settings. It runs off of batteries, I have been using this for about a year and I have still not had to replace the batteries. You rub it all over your face, cleansing and exfoliating your skin gently. This product has really improved my skin, I have had fewer breakouts, and it clears away all my dry and flaky skin. It leaves my face feeling baby smooth, and makes applying makeup a dream. It has exfoliated away some of my dark spots and acne scars. You can also stick the pads for the Neutrogena Wave onto it, for every day use. The exfoliating pads are too harsh I find for every day use, they sort of feel like fine sandpaper. To save money I rinse out the pads and give them a second use, they keep their gritty texture quite well. This system was reasonably priced for what it offers (~30$), I think the refill pads are around 10/15$. I will definitely continue using this system, I love how it has improved my skin, it definitely has done all of the things it claims to do.

September 10, 2014

I love how this system makes my skin feel! I wanted a product like this which was cost effective so I came across this system. I have hyper-pigmentation that I am trying to get rid of and microdermabrasions help with that issue. I do wish the pads didn't have a cleanser in them as I am on my own skin care routine and its unfortunate to have that added to my skin.

August 16, 2011

I LOVE this product and unfortunately I have not seen it in Canada yet! I recently reviewed another microdermabrasion system that was 2-3x the price and terrible. I decided this time I'd try a good name but inexpensive product in case I was disappointed again (at least this one powers on)! It is fantastic as it doesn't scrub your skin, it actually micro pulses and vibrates. You can actually feel it tightening your skin and the little cleanser pads work well but don't dry my skin at all. My skin has actually never been softer or more glowing!!!!