• Neutrogena MicroMist Airbrush Sunless Tan Spray
  • Neutrogena MicroMist Airbrush Sunless Tan Spray
Good

Neutrogena MicroMist Airbrush Sunless Tan Spray Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

ultra-fine mist covers evenly, for easy, no-rub application. The one-touch continuous spray works at any angle to tan hard-to-reach places--even your back. It dries fast and won't clog pores.

June 18, 2014

This fake-tanning spray is light-weight, and easy to use. I have very light skin, that doesn't like to tan too much, so I've been trying different fake-tans. Neutrogena MicroMist is the best I have! I use the medium(2 shades darker) and as long as I spray it properly, I get a tan that lasts for a good amount of time. I once put it on, lightly, showered multiple times and what-not, and about 2 weeks later, I was still darker than usual. The can says it will lasts for days, but mine takes weeks to get fully off. This is my summer go-to tanning spray and I love it.

October 27, 2011

I've tried many many different tanning spray, gels, lotions over the past few years, but never found one that I was too impressed with. Then this past summer I tried Neutrogena's Micro Mist Sunless Tanning Spray in deep. It comes in 2 shades and the other one is medium. I first started using it on my legs in the summer & was really impressed at how much of a natural tan I had. Once fall came, I bought this again bc I didn't like how my face was getting pale. I was a little nervous to use this on my face bc the other sunless tanning products I've used on my face never came out good. So I watched a few YouTube videos and tried it before I went to bed. I woke up the next day and my face had a pretty subtle glow. No streaking, blotches or unevenness. If you follow the directions on the package you shouldn't have a problem. Make sure you exfoliate really well first, hold the can 4 to 6 inches away, spray in a continuous motion without stopping until you've reached the end of your, leg (for example). It only takes about 5 minutes to dry and you start to see results within 4-6 hours sometimes less. It's also oil free so thats why I dont mind putting it on my face. It doesn't make me break out. This is my 3rd bottle and I've never spent more than $12.99 for it and I think its worth it. Just remember 4 to 6 inches away from your skin, exfoliate first, spray the can in one continuous motion (dont ever stop) until your done with that part of your body bc that's where you'll get streaks or blotches. I would recommend this to anyone that's looking for a natural tan that doesn't look orange and is easy to use!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml