Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation
Good

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 595 in Foundation

October 11, 2016

I have had difficulty using this product, but that may be a result of my makeup application skills. When I apply the powder, I don't really notice a difference in the color of my face, and it doesn't seem to do a great job at evening my skin tone, so I am disappointed

November 23, 2011

as a powder foundation, this product sucks. it has little to no coverage and barely any pigment. however, as a face powder, it's great! i love it for setting foundation and concealer, etc. the packaging is nice, except the name quickly rubs off the front (it's still written on the back, though). i like to buff this into my skin with a kabuki brush just to keep away excess oil. if this had better coverage and actually served the purpose it's supposed to, but since it doesn't, it's not worth the price.
if you're looking for a medium-full coverage powder foundation/setting powder from the drugstore, check out revlon's colorstay pressed powder. it's designed to be a setting powder but great coverage for a powder foundation!
hope this helped x