Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free for Combination Skin Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin is a lightweight, dual-action formula that moisturizes dry areas while it controls oily shine. First, this dermatologist-tested formula moisturizes where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny. Then, a special oil-absorbing Microsponge system controls oil and shine in the T-Zone or wherever else skin is oily. Skin feels softer, smoother. Has a natural, matte finish throughout the day.

August 06, 2016

I would recommend this product to people who have oily skin but also some dry patches. It's light-weight and absorbs really fast so it's great to use before makeup application.

July 10, 2016

I just bought this cream and have been using it for a week now. I really like the fact that it keeps my face balanced. It definitely does what it promises to do. It's lightweight, seeps into my skin nicely without leaving an oily residue like a lot of face creams I've tried, and it works well as a base for my makeup. The only negative thing i will say is that it's unscented, so it doesn't have a nice smell which is something I normally really enjoy in a moisturizer because it makes me feel more fresh.

June 27, 2016

I have combination skin and was using a different moisturizer. My skin was dry around my mouth and nose. I gave this a try and by the next morning the dryness was practically gone. This stuff works amazing.

February 23, 2016

I find that because my skin is so dry that I am constantly layering on heavy creams, my nose and chin can get a little slick underneath makeup, and I like to use a face cream that is meant to help control oiliness on occasion.
CONS: I find that it makes no difference to the actual nose and chin area, tends to feel like its getting "caught" on some area of my face (becasue they are so dry?), I almost wish there was a bit of a fragrance because it just kind of smells like glue to me
PROS: great size bottle, the packaging works well, does not clog pores, does not irritate my sensitive skin
For me this will not be something I will buy again it just did not make enough of an improvement upon my normal face that I feel it is worth it.

February 16, 2016

good product for my, i tend to have oily skin so i cant use any product
moisturise but not oily at all
enter smoothly in my skin
it also smell really good, i love it

January 22, 2016

small container goes a long way. no scent. great for combination skin. leave my face feeling soft and supple.

May 26, 2015

I recently bought this cream to try something different. I was a little hesitant at first because I have really sensitive skin but it was a good price so I figured why not! I naturally have red cheeks and the cream is supposed to help reduce redness and dry and soothe skin. I put it on in the morning after my shower and it makes my skin feel amazing! It makes my face soft without the oily feeling. It keeps my face from drying out even by the end of the day! I was really surprised my face took so well to the lotion as most lotions bother my skin so I was extremely happy with the outcome.

April 23, 2015

Great moisturizer, good price, does not have any adverse effects on skin.

April 08, 2015

Great moisturizer, not greasy and does not cause me to break out!

February 08, 2015

It leaves the skin very hydrated and it's non greasy!