Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 1213 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 25, 2017

I was very disappointed when I tried this product. I had high hopes because of the brand and I was excited when the price wasn't as high as some other facial moisturizers out there. I have combination skin and I found that this product makes me break out like crazy. I know it states that its oil free and won't clog pores; however, I didn't really find that this was the case. If you're trying this product for the first time, make sure that you don't have an important function coming up because you'll likely break out.

January 07, 2017

Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin is one of the few oil-free moisturizers which does not actually cause the skin to produce more oil. Because of this, the moisturizer effectively moisturizes without clogging pores and does not cause break outs!

This moisturizer even survives the winter months when I previously had to increase my moisturizing or opt for the oil-containing moisturizers.

It's a convenient price and easy to pick-up at the drug store but comparable to department store brands. Win-win.

May 24, 2016

This facial moisturizer is light and gentle. It soaks in quickly, and goes well under makeup. Provided you don't use too much of it, it's not sticky or oily feeling. I have very sensitive skin, and I use this product daily without issue. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. The price leaves something to be desired, as so far I've only found it at Shopper's Drug Mart.... But since you only need to use a tiny amount (really! You don't need to load it on!), it's worth the cost.