Neutrogena Moisture Shine Tinted Lip Balm

Neutrogena Moisture Shine Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #694 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Neutrogena Moisture Shine tinted lip balm combines intense moisture with SPF 20 sun protection and sheer, shiny lip color in one pocket - portable package. Glycerin delivers intense moisture and vitamins C and E condition lips while SPF 20 helps ward off sun damage to keep lips looking healthy and protected. Each sheer shade gives lips sheer, shiny color. Slip the tube into your pocket for beautiful, healthy lips anytime.

January 25, 2016

I luv this lip balm ! I don't wear lipstick often so this is my goto for color . My sister actually gave me quite a few tubes she packages it where she works !

May 05, 2012

This is my favorite everyday wear lip balm. It smells great and gives a pop of color to the face.

December 01, 2009

THis is a wonderful gloss!

May 16, 2007

I don't like to wear lipstick, so this stuff is great! It leaves a hint of color and is super moist - plus it smells good and it's not sticky at all, so your hair won't get stuck to your lips on those windy days. I own the shade called Clean 20. The next best thing is that it is SPF 20, so it prevents sun damage to your sensitive lips. I carry it with me everywhere I go.