Neutrogena Naturals - Multi-Vitamin Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 23, 2016

If you're looking for a natural product that will effectively moisturize your skin at night then this is it. It is a little on the pricey side, but this is very basic brand to start with. You can purchase organic and pure essential oils type of products that are better and higher in quality, but this is a good one to start with.

April 29, 2015

Neutrogena naturals is an awesome line, I love how this makes my skin feel when I wear it overnight. It absorbs in really fast too

March 02, 2015

I Love Love Love this night cream, it is soft and velvety and smells Delish! I love the way my face feels after putting it on. finally a nice night cream that doesn't leave me feeling greasy!

August 06, 2014

very moisturizing, I absolutely love this cream

May 25, 2014

This cream is amazing. It not only smells great but it also heals any blemishes that I have.

April 05, 2014

This is a diamond in the rough for Neutrogena since it is not a high-end item. The thing that caught my eye was the fact that it contains no harsh chemicals, sulphates, parabens, nor dyes. This is great for a product, since even the higher end products contain a lot of unnecessary and questionable chemicals. (as told by a beautician from sephora) I have noticed that while using this and a good serum beforehand, my skin is noticeably softer and smoother.