Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #730 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

The first cleanser inspired and made by dermatologists who have crossed the world in search of natural bionrutrients that work with your skin to remove 95% of all dirt and oil.

March 23, 2017

Nettoie bien la peau, sans irriter. Je n'ai pas vu d'amélioration par rapport à mon acné jusqu'à par contre. J'ai la peau sensible et je ressens un peu de tiraillement après m'être nettoyé la peau, mais elle est rapidement apaisée avec une crème hydratante légère.

March 21, 2017

I have using this product for about 2 years or so and I enjoy this product. My skin is very sensitive and I like how it is made from natural products, and thus is great for my skin. You only need a tiny amount of it, and lasts for long time. I will definitely recommend this product.

December 20, 2016

I like it. Because cleans my face. In summer fays i have acne on my face and this product has good effect on my skin. I use it in wontet also but i need to put some cream after its drying a bit

July 20, 2016

This is a great, affordable cleanser that works well. It's not a miracle in a bottle for acne, but considering how natural it is I really like using it. I have been using it for a couple years nothing and it seems to be pretty consistent. I react to so many things, so using this in combination with some tea tree oil has been great for me. And so economical!

June 12, 2016

After I balked at the cost of the cleansers my spa sold to my esthetician, she recommended I try Neutrogena. I have been using Neutrogena for many years and have not looked back. I particularly like the Neutrogena naturals purifying facial cleanser. My skin is sensitive and can get irritated easily, but I find Neutrogena naturals purifying facial cleanser gentle and easily removes my makeup without making my skin feel dry. I also like that it is made without sulfates, parabens, and dyes. Like the container says, my skin feels fresh and clean after washing. :)

November 05, 2014

I have very sensitive skin and react to a lot of products. I bought this hoping for the best and was not disappointed! It works amazing and I don't react! It's a win/win: great product, great price, and great results!

November 05, 2014

Call me lazy, but I love a good face wash that also removes my makeup. It left my skin feeling very clean and improved the overall texture and look of my skin. Would definitely repurchase.

November 05, 2014

I like the fact that this cleanser does not contain chemicals however it does not clean as well as the grapefruit Neutrogena cleanser.

1.5/5

October 21, 2014

Went north to cottage country for a week and discovered I had not packed my face wash. Went to the local drug store/apothecary and found this among the limited selection. Unfortunately from time to time I have issues with soap, be it face, body or laundry, and this was one of those times. Within 12 hours of use, my face was burning and it was unusable. No idea how it will work for others, I wasn't able to continue to use it.

April 11, 2014

Perfect cleanser for sensitive skin and for acne prone skin. It is not too harsh and doesn't leave your skin dry. Doesn't clear up all the acne but surely helps a little.