• Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub
  • Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Gently scrubs away impurities and dull, dead skin cells that can build up in pores to improve complexion for fresh, clear skin. Suitable for even acne prone skin. Gentle enough for daily use. Won't clog pores.

October 04, 2016

Bon prix et bon produit. Cet exfoliant lisse ma peau et enlever les résidus et imperfections de la peau. S'applique bien sur la peau. Ne mousse pas vraiment.

October 04, 2016

Yes, yes and yes. My skin loves this scrub. I am moving towards more natural based, paraben-free products. This scrub is divine. It smells lovely, gentle scrub, and skin feels smooth and super-soft afterwards. I have sensitive skin that will get red and dry when irritated, this scrub is so gentle and hydrating, it simply makes me glow! Yes it does refine pores with continued use. I went away for 12 days and didn't take this with me... and boy did I notice the difference (perhaps also related to my vacation diet LOL). When I returned, within a week of daily use, my skin was happy again.

August 09, 2016

Absolutely love this scrub !! I normally use Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil to remove my make up, but because it's just an oil, I feel that it doesn't really clean out my skin. So while the oil is on my skin and I have emulsified it, I add a little bit of this, for a full gentle clean. Then I rinse it off and my skin is completely make up free and feels great !!

March 02, 2015

Soft and gentle scrub which left my face feeling fresh and refreshed!

November 21, 2014

Great for sensitive skin. No breakouts or problems, very gentle.

August 06, 2014

I love how clean and gentle this product is on my face

August 06, 2013

This is an ideal facial scrub for anyone with sensitive skin. It is much less coarse than other scrubs (ie. St. Ives) so it won't irritate sensitive skin. It also has no harsh chemicals. I find that it smells very nice too! Willowbark and Jojoba are mentioned as being in the product to promote healthy skin. It leaves your face feeling soft. I would definitely repurchase this.

March 15, 2013

This is a great product for the price and ability to purchase in a drug store like Shoppers.
I've been looking for a good exfoliate lately since i seem to get whiteheads and break out randomly due to stress or time of month. Luckily i never had this problem as a teen,and now that i'm facing it in my twenties i'm just learning how to deal with it. Although i enjoyed Dermalogica products, it can get VERY pricy.
I tried this out after seeing my brother using it. Its been about 4 months now and I found that is works pretty well. I broke out less and my skin felt smooth and soft. The exfoliate beads are not too abrasive. I have normal skin but my face can be VERY dry around my mouth. I use it about once a day, sometimes twice. A little goes along way, its been 4 months and i'm just about to finish the bottle. Plus it doesn't contain as many harsh chemicals which is nice too.

Updated On: September 19, 2013

After finishing my bottle, i tried out the Burt's Bees anti-blemish line and have not looked back. Although this product was good, Burt's Bees works much better for me.

August 15, 2012

Love everything from the scent to the small microbeads that dont feel too abrasive on my sensitive skin!

May 02, 2012

I've received this product for free to try. And i was really impressed

First i like that it doesn't contain harsh ingredients (no parabens, or sulfates)

It is also super cheap and has a refreshing scent.

It's a gentle scrub that doesn't leave a itchy feeling on your skin

Good product