Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #676 out of 860 in Lip Balm

Lip Moisturizer softens, smoothes and protects dry, chapped lips with no waxy feel. This moisture-enriched formula soothes and conditions your lips, keeping them healthy looking and soft in all weather. Contains a PABA-free SPF 15 sunblock for added protection from the sun. Leaves lips soft, smooth and moisturized.

September 17, 2011

I didn't give this product 5 stars because it was better than average yet it wasn't spectular. It is currently one of my all time favourite lip balms though. It moisturizes well and prevents a lot of chapping. I have tried many many other lip balms and this is one of the smoothest ones I've tried. It looks waxing but it is extremely moist and smooth. It definitely does not heal chapped or sore lips but it is an amazing staple! The price is good for what it is.

May 27, 2011

This is a good lip balm to use if you only want to moisturize and protect your lips with SPF 15. There's no color in the lip balm nor scent. It is a basic yet effective lip balm.

June 02, 2010

I prefer my lip balms to be odourless and flavourless and this one is definitely my favourite. It's not oily and has a bit of sheen. It's especially useful in the winter.

February 01, 2010

Great product !!! It's the best for me

February 12, 2009

I even don't remember when I have bought this. I love it. It moisturizes so good and I think your lips look a bit like with soft shimmerlike..hmm.. they are conditioned with a bit shine, natural shine, not like a sparkling lip gloss. Definitely recommend this!

August 05, 2008

my all time favorite lipbalm!!! goes on smooth, moisturises, spf 15, and in my opinion even makes your lips look a little fuller. in my opinion i would skip glass and just use this! highly recommend it :)