Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Make acne one less thing to worry about with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control's Treatment! with 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatement technology, Neutrogena will treat acne before it emerges!
Allergy and Dermatologist Tested
Visit their main website for more information at: www.neutrogena.com

September 09, 2016

I love this face wash- I have been using it for years! I found it helped even my skin tone. I love the cooling feeling it leaves on my skin too! There is also a little bottle you can purchase with it for spot treatments and I found it dryed out the pimples overnight!

April 06, 2016

I used this product for 4-8 months back in high school and it worked most of the time. It was nothing special with what it did, although I did find that it smelled good. It was a bit like an on/off relationship with this product for a few weeks it worked well and i never had problems but then it would stop and the process would repeat. So i don't recommend anyone with mild to severe acne using this product; it's not worth it.

October 16, 2014

I read that this product could help with blackheads and blemish breakouts, so I tried it daily for weeks on only one half of my face. Not only did I not see any improvement, I had more breakouts on the side of my face that I tried the acne treatment on. Did not work for me at all!

August 06, 2014

This product is an alright product.. It doesn't really do anything for me. I apply this product, it doesn't make my pimple go away and it doesn't form any new pimples...

September 25, 2013

I feel kind of "meh" about this product. I didn't have many blemishes to begin with and bought it to add to my daily skin care routine. Price was average, amount of product is average. Product itself is just totally average. I haven't notice a significant change in my skin - I wasn't expecting much - but what I have noticed is that my usual normal yet sensitive skin has become extreme combination skin. Not sure if it's a direct result of this product, but I have never been so greasy and dry at the exact same time.

August 02, 2013

I bought this to use as a spot treatment earlier this week, and I've found it works pretty well. My skin really broke out after getting my period recently, and after applying this to just those areas, they definitely stopped getting worse and improved somewhat. It doesn't work as quickly as I wished, (like a few days of use for zits to really disappear), but it also seems to be more gentle than other actual 'spot 'treatments' I've tried (like Clearasil, etc.) It really does seem to help soothe and hydrate the spots I have, rather than just dry them out.
I like that it's a clear gel, and doesn't show up on my face whether I wear makeup or not. It kind of has that cucumber and green tea scent, which is nice. The bottle is 59 mL, which is going to last me quite a while, so it's definitely a good purchase for the $9 I spent.
3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment doesn't work as quickly as some products to clear up the skin, but it still worked for me and I would recommend it.

August 01, 2013

What a nice skin result. I suggest it to get a better mood.

1.5/5

July 27, 2012

Apart from the smell there is nothing good about this product. I found my skin actually started to break out more once i started using it and it caused my skin to get very dry. It is definatly not worth buying.

0.5/5

November 25, 2011

I found this really dried my skin.It made my skin get very flaky and dry. I noticed no changes in the acne spots in my skin however I did notice my skin became extremely dry all the time all of a sudden. I immediately stopped using this and do not recommend it.

May 11, 2011

I found this to be very drying. I used the entire tube and did not notice any drastic change in my skin. If you have oily skin this is probably a good product to help control oil.