Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

Make acne one less thing to worry about with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control's Treatment! with 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatement technology, Neutrogena will treat acne before it emerges!
Allergy and Dermatologist Tested
Visit their main website for more information at: www.neutrogena.com

March 13, 2017

Neutrogena products are ones that you can trust and rely on! Been using this stuff for so long, I can't even remember when I started to incorporate these products into my daily skin care and pampering routine, but here is another total must have!

March 13, 2017

Love this product. I struggle with acne and this is the first product that has helped keep it to a minimal. I love the cooling sensation you get when you use it and how soft my skin is. This is my go to face cleanser every morning.

March 03, 2017

About 3 years ago I received a proactive kit and I tried it and it was the worst I've could've done to my skin my skin is oily so it made it about 20 times worse not exaggerating I looked like a grease ball it was so hard to get my skin back to normal this product was one of the ones that saved it and I still use it everyday

February 24, 2017

This is one of my holy grail products. When it was discontinued in some stores, I hunted them down to make sure I had a back up for months to come. It helps keep my acne prone skin in check. I have combination skin that is becoming more dry every year. Even at 32, my skin is still acne prone. With this product, I don't have to worry about any "unexpected visitors"! :). Love this stuff. I can't rave enough about it!

January 14, 2017

i gave this product to my brother with severe acne it has defiantly made a huge difference. He has continued to use it over the last few months and while he still has acne it has made a noticeable difference. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to get rid of acne.

September 09, 2016

I love this face wash- I have been using it for years! I found it helped even my skin tone. I love the cooling feeling it leaves on my skin too! There is also a little bottle you can purchase with it for spot treatments and I found it dryed out the pimples overnight!

April 06, 2016

I used this product for 4-8 months back in high school and it worked most of the time. It was nothing special with what it did, although I did find that it smelled good. It was a bit like an on/off relationship with this product for a few weeks it worked well and i never had problems but then it would stop and the process would repeat. So i don't recommend anyone with mild to severe acne using this product; it's not worth it.

October 16, 2014

I read that this product could help with blackheads and blemish breakouts, so I tried it daily for weeks on only one half of my face. Not only did I not see any improvement, I had more breakouts on the side of my face that I tried the acne treatment on. Did not work for me at all!

August 06, 2014

This product is an alright product.. It doesn't really do anything for me. I apply this product, it doesn't make my pimple go away and it doesn't form any new pimples...

September 25, 2013

I feel kind of "meh" about this product. I didn't have many blemishes to begin with and bought it to add to my daily skin care routine. Price was average, amount of product is average. Product itself is just totally average. I haven't notice a significant change in my skin - I wasn't expecting much - but what I have noticed is that my usual normal yet sensitive skin has become extreme combination skin. Not sure if it's a direct result of this product, but I have never been so greasy and dry at the exact same time.