Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub, Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub powerfully clears blemishes and blackheads with maximum strength Salicylic Acid acne medicine plus an uplifting blast of grapefruit. With 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract and vitamin C, this scrub features gentle microbeads that smooth away roughness without over-drying or irritating your skin.

July 30, 2016

Neutrogena font d'excellent produit. Ce désinscrustant est tout simplement parfait en plus de sentir très bon. Fait à la base de pamplemousse et ayant une douce odeur pas trop achalante, il rend la peau parfaitement douce and pour autant l'assécher. J'ai vue une énorme différence en seulement quelques jours. Je l'avais essaye.e pour la première fois parce qu'il était en spécial et je n'ai pas regretter.

July 30, 2016

I have been using this product for almost a year now and have seen a HUGE difference in the amount of breakouts I get. It gently exfoliates my somewhat oily skin and has a wonderful light grapefruit scent but it doesn't dry my skin out. It works equally as well for my daughter who suffers from dry skin. We both have sensitive skin though and found no irritating effects. Having said that, we always use a good moisturizer after exfoliating. I've recently introduced it to my co worker who really struggles with oily skin and breakouts and her skin is so much clearer now and pores visibly reduced. The 2% Salicylic Acid makes it extremely effective. Love this product..

June 25, 2016

I love this facial scrub. It smells amazing and helps wake my skin up first thing in the morning. After using for a week I noticed clearer skin and less breakouts

February 05, 2016

The grapefruit smells soo delightful, wakes me up in the morning with a clean fresh scent! I love the exfoliating beads and after using it my skin is not dry but smooth.

May 01, 2015

Love this face wash! Smells great and my face feels really clean after using it!! It's also very gentle on the skin

August 07, 2014

its works great and then use spin brush amazing

August 06, 2014

Just started using this face wash last week and I really like it. The smell is amazing and I love how the beads exfoliate my skin. I believe I purchased this when it was on sale as it runs a little bit expensive and I'll definitely be buying it again!

July 13, 2013

I've used this face cleanser for about a year now and I really like it. It doesn't really foam that much but it smells lovely and cleans my face without over drying it or making it feel tight.

January 30, 2013

I really enjoy this face wash. Not only does it smell great, but the scrubbing beads help clear away dead flakes from my skin. The only down side is that is doesn't completely eradicate my skin problems. While using this wash I occasionally still have a skin break out or two.

October 07, 2012

Love the scent and the little scrubbing beads in the product