Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash treats breakouts by plunging deep into the pores and prevents future acne problems!
Without overdrying or irritation, the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash rinses clean and leaves no pore-clogging residue! Dermatologist recommended.
visit www.neutrogena.com for more information.

September 26, 2016

Easy on sensitive skin but controls oil and break outs. Works for either face or body and the smell isn't harsh. Doesn't dry my skin out and does a fairly good job of removing waterproof make up.

September 05, 2016

I love this product! It works so well for my combination /sensitive skin. It clears me up the next day,never leaves my skin dry or irritated. I would recommend this product to anyone who is having breakouts.

August 29, 2016

I was worried about using this product because I have such sensitive skin, but it's been great. My face feels amazing afterwards and it really helps control breakouts. It truly does what it says it does. Anyone who is having issues controlling oily skin should try this product out, it's been doing wonders for me.

0.5/5

August 28, 2016

I found this product to be far too abrasive for my skin. It ruined the PH balance in my face oils and i ended up having worse acne than i did previously.

August 08, 2016

J'utilisais ce nettoyant lorsque j'étais adolescente et que j'avais des problèmes d'acnés. J'ai vraiment aimée, notre peau est si propre et si fraîche, ne l'assèche pas et fait disparraître tous les boutons, sans exception. Son prix est abordable, je le recommande.

July 07, 2016

I used to have pretty bad acne as a teenager and my dermatologist recommended this product. I have been using this twice daily for the past 6 years or so and my skin has been clear ever since! And it's not drying either, which has been an issue with other acne treatments I've tried.

June 20, 2016

This is a great basic acne wash for a reasonable price. It is easy on the skin (even sensitive skin) but does leave it a bit on the dry side, so be sure you have a good moisturizer to accompany! I like the way it makes my skin feel though - very tingly and clean.

June 09, 2016

So far, this product it is one my favorite facial soap, i've been using for more than decades...it does what promises and has the best price for what it is!
If does makes a skin a little dry you know you better skip for 1 day.

April 27, 2016

Now I began using this when I had my first breakout of acne. It really did the job of effectively cleaning my face. It helped to remove most of my acne in a short amount of time. I tried the bar (solid) version of this and I actually prefer it. Overall, really simple and effective product for oily skin and acne.

April 09, 2016

This is a very effective and gentle cleanser. I don't have a lot of acne, but it definitely regulates the amount of oil on my skin. It has a nice scent, but it can be a bit difficult to rinse away completely.