Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes for Acne Prone Skin

Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes for Acne Prone Skin Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

June 06, 2016

I tried using these for the first time recently and found that they were a very welcomed addition my my daily skin care regime. I would recommend these to anyone that suffers from mild to moderate acne.

January 29, 2016

I use this product regular it keeps my skin clean and have less acne. Easy to use smells good and leaves you feeling fresh. My daughter started to showing signs of acne. So she is also using it for herself and has less acne. Worked wonderfully. I recommend it.

January 29, 2016

Amazing product and effective as advertised.
Acne got alot better without over drying.

January 29, 2016

My daughter and I both use this product, It is very good,it cleans the skin makes it feel soft and smooth. I recommend the Neutrogena oil free wipes, Not just for Acne,but it is perfect for just removing makeup and keeping the skin clean and fresh feeling. I ma very happy with this product.

January 28, 2016

The first time I used the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Wipes, it had a strong scent of grapefruit, something I'm not used to. Other than that the wipes work amazing, it removed all my makeup and left my face feeling clean and ready for the night. Heads up, rinse your face with water a couple of times after as the wipes leave a stickiness.

January 28, 2016

I feel so clean, so fresh when i use them. I really like the effects.

January 28, 2016

didt'by some yet but someone gave me some and for sure i will get some,, verry liked it :)

January 28, 2016

I found they were quick and convenient and removed makeup very well.

September 19, 2014

Well first the pink packaging sucked me in.. Then I saw that they were pink grapefruit and thought well, I get the occasional breakout so hey why not give them a try? The price was good, the cloth size is nice and big so you get lots of area to work with when cleaning your face. The smell? Well... it is somewhat grapefruity but there is another strong scent in there as well.. so Im not sold on the scent. There was a bit of a residue on my face afterwards but with face cleansing cloths there always seems to be somewhat.

March 06, 2014

works well with my oily/acne prone skin. The wipes don't break me out and it doesn't sting my skin like some wipes do. These are a life saver for those lazy days/ end of a long day. I like to take these to the gym for days I have makeup on before the gym. Easy to use- great to have on hand. Tip: use these for smoky eyes to clear and sharpen edges. It gives a nice clear straight line/finish.