Neutrogena Oil Free Cleansing Wipes - Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 141 in Facial Wipes

August 15, 2016

While it does leave skin matte and feeling fresh, the smell of the product is quite overpowering for anyone sensitive to smells. One pack contains 25 wipes, each wipe is quite large; great for the wiping the neck area too.

June 07, 2016

I didn't like the scent of these wipes, I found it to be too strong. These wipes made my face sting! After using one, I had to wash my face again because besides the stinging, my skin felt sticky. Won't be buying this again!

March 09, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this product!
    I LOVE the smell and fresh feel of Pink Grapefruit. I didn't have the intention of purchasing this product, infact I use Avon make up remover cream, but I wanted something as easy as wipes for lazy days. I am IN LOVE! My skin is reacting beautifully to it, and it feels so fresh, it's definitely a great add on to my routine

I will say tho, warning it will burn your eye if you're trying to rub off mascara and eye makeup. but you'll also survive.

I recommend it, and hope I can find it next time.

February 11, 2016

The smell of this product is so amazing. However, it is a really strong product and your face is burning after using it. Do not recommend this product for sensitive skin.

November 05, 2015

The wipes are a fast alternative to the liquid when you're on the go! I personally bring them to the gym fr a fast and easy makeup remover.

I will say, it could be my waterproof eye-liner gel, but i have to scrub quite a bit to get off my eye liner, which if done too hard turns my eyes all red. I have to use 2 for my face, one on everything except my eye make up, and one just for my eyes. The mascara smudges a bit, but you can easily wipe it off from under your eyes afterwards.
    Smell is great
    Texture is great
    Easy to use

September 10, 2014

These wipes are so efficient at removing dirt and oil I actually feel a tingle in my skin. The smell is intense and definitely grapefruit. I feel so clean and refreshed after using them. Wait until they are in sale to buy them because $12.99 for a pack is a but steep but they often go in sale for $8.99. Only 25 wipes in a pack. I do wish they came in packs of 50.

September 08, 2014

They are highly fragranced with the smell of pink grapefruit. They remove makeup well and leave your skin feeling fresh. however, i have woken up with breakouts after using this product so it is not recommended for sensitive skin.

May 28, 2014

I received a $5 off coupon for a pack of these wipes from another site and had to check a few stores before I could find them, they smell so yummy and make your face feel clean and fresh, the only thing I would change is the size of each wipe, I feel like I'm wasting them as the wipes are a bit too big and you really don't need that big of a wipe for one face!

September 11, 2013

Absolutely ruined my skin. Do not use if you have sensitive skin. And seeking any sort of assistance om the company..no go...

August 29, 2013

I recently got a coupon for $5 off any Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit product, so I ended up getting a pack of these wipes for only $2 because they were on sale as well! I had been interested in trying them, but found them a bit expensive at my local stores, so it was the perfect opportunity.
    The first time I used these cleansing wipes, I found the grapefruit scent nice and energizing, but definitely way too strong, enough to give me a headache. So I started giving them a slight rinse in some water before using, and that's helped make the fragrance milder so I can use them more often.
    I really like them for late nights - if I'm too tired or can't wash my face, these work perfectly to help me feel cleansed. And I haven't broken out while using these, in fact I think they do actually help with any 'activity' that might be going on with my face.
    Overall, I am really glad I got to try these for such a low price, but would probably only buy them again if they were on sale. There are other cleansing wipes out there that work just as well, but without the strong scent.