Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 224 in Eye Makeup Remover

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup ;even waterproof mascara ;without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free. Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

January 13, 2017

this is 100% my favorite eye make up remover that Neutrogena makes (also love the cloths)
    But this stuff is my favorite. Always works perfectly, doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes, and takes off even the most stubborn makeup.
    THANKS SO MUCH for making such a great product. Highly recommend.

January 07, 2017

Neutrogena products were always the best products out there but I have found over the years the more compition that's out there the worse there product gets! This product here Ive never had a eye make remover leave my skin so greasy Ive got to the point where I'm willing to spend a little more for skin products (Vichy) to do exactly what there suppose to!

December 21, 2016

I liked this remover! Neutrogena is one of the only brands I trust for my face as I have extremely sensitive skin and a lot of allergies. I found this gently removed my makeup (i used a makeup pad) and I had no reaction!

December 20, 2016

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover worked well, even on my allergic eyes! I did use a wipe to apply it, but tried a cotton ball too - both worked equally. I liked the remover, but found I did have to rub a bit... I prefer it to just simply erase on a swipe, but that never happens - lol. This was a good product and I will use it again, just wish it worked on the first application, I had to try it twice to get results.

December 20, 2016

This Eye makeup remover totally worked for me. It is very affordable and easy to find in any store.
    It is very mild on my skin and I love that it is oil free. My skin is quite sensitive and breaks out easily. I never had any problem with this product. It can remove even my waterproof mascara. It does leave a film on your skin though but as long as you wash your face right after using the eye makeup remover, it goes away.

December 19, 2016

I ended up getting this makeup remover in a Neutrogena package and I was happy with how it worked that I've bought it again. All my eye makeup is waterproof and other removers still leave a residue and it bothers my eyes as they are sensitive. I do like how gentle and effective this product is.

November 01, 2016

I loveee this makeup remover! I suffer from acne so I try to avoid anything with oils espically makeup removers! This is oil free so I figured i would give it a shot and I loved it! Not only does it take off my regular mascara but also my waterproof which is amazing!! I just wet a face cloth and pour some on! Would deffinatly reccomned!

November 01, 2016

Il est dans mon top 3 de mes eye makeup remover. Il est tellement doux et enlève absolument tout, tout, tout le maquillage sur les yeux. Il est parfait.

July 08, 2016

This is my favorite eye makeup remover! I only wear waterproof makeup because my active lifestyle produces a lot of sweating (tmi?) but I've found that this can remove even the most resilient makeup products.

May 04, 2016

Its not the worst makeup remover i ever tried but far from the best. I hate the packaging, which is not appealing to me and the fact that the hole of the bottle is huge does not make the product easy to use. I find it kind of greasy too, definitely not my favourite (ps : i did not pay for it. Someone gave me 3 bottles of it)