Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup ;even waterproof mascara ;without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free. Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

November 01, 2016

I loveee this makeup remover! I suffer from acne so I try to avoid anything with oils espically makeup removers! This is oil free so I figured i would give it a shot and I loved it! Not only does it take off my regular mascara but also my waterproof which is amazing!! I just wet a face cloth and pour some on! Would deffinatly reccomned!

November 01, 2016

Il est dans mon top 3 de mes eye makeup remover. Il est tellement doux et enlève absolument tout, tout, tout le maquillage sur les yeux. Il est parfait.

July 08, 2016

This is my favorite eye makeup remover! I only wear waterproof makeup because my active lifestyle produces a lot of sweating (tmi?) but I've found that this can remove even the most resilient makeup products.

May 04, 2016

Its not the worst makeup remover i ever tried but far from the best. I hate the packaging, which is not appealing to me and the fact that the hole of the bottle is huge does not make the product easy to use. I find it kind of greasy too, definitely not my favourite (ps : i did not pay for it. Someone gave me 3 bottles of it)

April 27, 2016

This eye makeup remover works great, it totally removes my waterproof mascara, as well as my waterproof eyeliner and eyeshadow. My only complaint is that it leaves a greasy film that makes opening my eyes difficult as it stings a little.

April 26, 2016

This eye makeup remover effectively takes off all of the makeup, however the only downside is that it's oily texture makes it hard to open eyes after and leaves eyes all greasy. It would be amazing if the formula was not so oily.

February 17, 2016

This eye makeup remover is the first I've tried. Before, I used to buy pre-soaked eye makeup remover pads but switched to bottles as they're less expensive per use. I love this product! At my local store, this bottle is the same price as the store brand product, but much more effective. A little goes a long way, and I don't have to soak a wiping pad to remove all my eye product. The only issue I have is that it doesn't matter how long I scrub or let it soak in, sometimes it doesn't remove all my waterproof mascara which is a bummer. Also, it doesn't leave behind a film or super oily feel. The skin surrounding my eyes get super dry in the winter, and using this product actually helps with that too! I would absolutely purchase this product again in a heartbeat.

February 09, 2016

My go to makeup remover when I need to revert back to the OG because of breakouts/skin issues. I really like this makeup remover and I always go back to it when I don't have a new makeup remover lined up to try (I like to try out different products to see if I can find a new Holy Grail). Removes every last inch of makeup and leaves your skin squeaky clean ready for the cleanser!

February 06, 2016

Neutrogenas oil free eye make up remover is by far the best eye make up remover I've used! There's no oily film left on your skin afterwards, it doesn't rip out your eyelashes, it's a nice clean cleanser and gentle on your eyes. This is my regular eye make up remover and it never disapoints!! Defintly a awesome but for a reasonable price, I would recommend everyone this product!

January 29, 2016

This is a pretty good makeup remover. It is definitely not gross and oily like the other oil-free ones that I've tried. The makeup comes right off with this product. It is definitely worth the money.