Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This non-greasy, dermatologist-recommended lotion keeps skin moisturized for 12 hours. PABA-free SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays. Its sheer formula absorbs quickly into skin and contains no drying alcohol. Skin is left feeling softer and smoother. For more information, please visit http://www.neutrogena.com.

November 30, 2016

If you have dry skin, this is not for you, but if you have oily or combination you will like this product. It is rather liquidy but it is not greasy at all and offers good everyday moistuizing on bare skin or under makeup. My skin is combination and this works great for me all year round. This price is also right; very inexpensive compared to many other brands.

October 20, 2016

I usually really like neutrogena products but I don't find the oil free moisturizer very effective. I have pretty dry skin and I find this moisturizer a little too runny. I find that although it drys fast, it doesn't keep my face moisturized for that long and my dry skin will come back quickly. I probably won't buy again. The SPF 15 is always nice though!

October 03, 2016

IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT FOR MY COMBINATION SKIN. I had tried several non greasy creams before, but they all would end up making you shine like a mirror. this is the perfect saviour to combat dryness at the same time eliminating oil.

March 17, 2016

I like the light feel of this moisturizer. I have been using it for close to 10 years. I find it is more effective than Clinique or Lancome moisturizers and 1/3 the cost. Also, the 15SPF is vital. Clean, fresh skin after I wash my face.

February 12, 2016

I've used this exclusively for years and don't plan on using anything else. It is non greasy, keeps my face perfectly moisturized and pimple free! I highly recommend this product!

February 11, 2016

this product doesn't suit me on the summer. my face get really oily when i use it..it is better to use it in the winter when it's dry. the good thing about this product is that it has a spf 15 which is good for daytime use.

January 21, 2016

I tried this 'Neutrogena' skin care product when it was on Sale & I liked it a lot that I went back the following week to purchase the night cream too! this facial cream works wonders on my skin...

January 07, 2016

I used this lotion for a while. I like that it has a pump top and SPF but I didn't find that it moisturized my skin very well. Skin still felt tight-ish and a bit flakey.

July 30, 2015

This is a must have! I've been using this moisturizer now for 2 years, and I LOVE it!

I have oily, acne prone skin, and this is the first moisturizer that I've tried that doesn't make me break out. It moisturizes without making my skin greasy, or shiny.

I love the way it makes my skin feel, and that it has the added benefit of SPF. I use it daily, and have really noticed an improvement in the overall health of my skin.

June 18, 2015

i love this moisturizer ! Works well and does the same thing if not more than my $30 moisturizer does ! It's the only face moisturizer that I buy now :) stock up when it's on sale !