Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 418 in Acne Treatment

On-the-Spot Acne Treatment is a spot acne treatment that provides maximum-strength results without drying out your face. It goes deep down in pores to kill the acne bacteria that cause pimples and helps stop new ones from forming. Some medicated spot treatments contain high doses of Benzoyl Peroxide that can irritate skin, causing redness and dryness that can make acne worse. On-the-Spot Acne Treatment contains just 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, yet it provides the same maximum level of effectiveness with 70% less irritation. Fight acne and get maximum-strength results with an acne spot treatment that won't dry out your face.

January 21, 2016

I've used this product for years. Whenever I feel something coming up I dap this on and the next morning it will be gone or almost gone. A life savior.

July 31, 2013

This product works better than anything else I've tried! Acne spots become much more insignificant and less red after only one night and it doesn't irritate or whiten my skin like some other acne products.

July 30, 2013

While the On-the-Spot treatment does help get rid of a blemish it takes almost a week to work. Also while the product claims it wont leave your skin red, dry, or irritated I have to disagree with themm. After applying it I found that the area was more red than before applying the treatment and also left my skin dry

March 25, 2012

I use this stuff all the time to prevent breakout if on is coming up this will make it vanish overnight !

January 10, 2010

I lovee this stuff! I put it on before bed, and I wake with completely clear skin!