Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

August 11, 2016

This product is way too rough on the skin and doesn't remove the product off as you would like it to. The fact that the product wouldn't remove and you keep pulling your skin makes red and kind of hurts too... Furthermore the smell is way too strong and removing eye makeup with this product is a no go, the eyes become red and they sting a lot. I wouldn't be recommending this product or repurchasing it again.

July 20, 2016

Je les ai essayée une seule fois parce qu'ils étaient en spécial et je n'ai pas aimée. Il ne laisse pas la peau propre et fraîche après s'être démaquiller. J'ai l'impression qu'ils sont trop ''pigmenté'' et pas assez éfficace. C'est la première fois que j'ai été déçue des produits de Neutrogena.

July 19, 2016

Super effective for removing makeup but not great for the eye area. Neutrogena does have by far the best makeup removing wipes, I really like the purple ones, I think they're lavender or something. Leaves skin very soft and clean.

July 19, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale one day. The smell is great but that's the only good thing about this product. It tugs on my skin, and I really have to try to get all my makeup off. It also really irritated my face. Felt like something was burning.

April 25, 2016

Make up wipes are so convenient when you just can't drag your butt for a full face cleanse, i was excited to try these! Aghhhh tooooo strong of a scent, stung my eyes! I just felt it didn't remove my makeup well. There is better brand wipes out there.

March 05, 2016

Definitely removes the oils after a long day and smells nice. I don't get the "fresh" feel after using it like I usually get with other wipes. Have to avoid the eyes which is annoying.

March 02, 2016

J'avais beaucoup d'espoirs en ces lingette car plusieur youtubeuse en parlait malheureusement ces lingette mon irrité les yeux et là peaux elle était sec alors je ne les rachèterais pu.

1.5/5

February 08, 2016

These very fragrant makeup removing wipes are some of the worst I've tried. The scent made my eyes water as I was using them. Alcohol is the second ingredient and fragrance is high up on the ingredient list too. These wipes irritated my skin and caused me to breakout :( I would definitely skip this product if you're thinking about buying

January 25, 2016

These did remove my makeup, but felt very rough on my skin. the scent also really bothered me and also gave me a headache. These also irritated my eye area and made my skin feel kind of 'burning' and made it quite red.

January 21, 2016

This does remove my makeup however I will not repurchase. The smell is very overpowering and gives me a headache. I have very sensitive skin and although these wipes did not break me out, once I used it, it gave my skin a tingling sensation and made my face red for awhile.