Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #870 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

June 14, 2015

Helps to smooth out the bigger pores, it is great.

May 02, 2015

the price gives you a large bottle that can last up to 1 year. I only use it one every week as it does a pretty good job at leaving my skin soft and smooth. As for pore minimizing, I don't really see a difference. It's good as just a cleanser.

October 28, 2013

This cleanser is great for clearing pores and smoothing rough patches. The microbeads exfoliate without being rough (grainy exfoliates such as nut or salt scrubs have literally left my face scratched up - yikees). With this product my skin is always super soft and smooth.

August 16, 2013

I love this product. I started using it because I get a lot of black heads and my pores look to large for my liking. Since I have started using this product I see a huge improvement in the look of my skin. It is clear and smooth and my pores look a lot smaller. This product does exactly what it says it will do! I love it and would definately recommend this product to anyone.

August 03, 2013

My skin is fairly clear as is, but I've been using this product and have noticed improvements from daily use -- would recommend!

July 11, 2010

I really love this product. Recently i started to break outt around the chin, and nothing really helped (i tried benzl peroxide and salicylic acid products), but this helped to smooth out my skin. The little microbeads really evened out any rough texture i had without irritating my skin. It's a great gentle exfoliator, i like it better than the Apricot Scrub of St. Ive's as this one is probably better for sensitive skin. It makes pores slightly smaller as claimed, the only downside is that if you get it in your eyes. It does burn. But i use it twice a day - and I can really feel a difference. I love it.