Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner

Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 213 in Toner

Pore Refining Toner visibly reduces the appearance of pores. This Alpha and Beta Hydroxy formula is dermatologist tested to deliver visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and refines rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores so they appear smaller and less visible. Skin is soft, smooth and refreshed.

August 12, 2016

It's a great product for general use. I haven't noticed a difference in my pores though. Great product otherwise!

I would not recommend this on sensitive skin because it does contain alcohol and it could dry out your skin. It's great for oily skin which is why I like it so much. I don't wear make up but even after I cleanse and use this product after I still see dirt on my cotton ball, haha!

July 11, 2016

The only toner I use. Gets rid of all those pesky pores. My face looks clearer and feels great. The alcohol free formula doesn't dry out your skin.

January 10, 2016

I really liked this ,it was gentle on my face and didn't dry out my skin like other toners, my face was left feeling so clean and refreshed

December 15, 2015

This toner is a game changer. People would always tell you not to buy drugstore products but this is the only product that works for me. I love it!! I use it once before going to bed. it works wonders at night. I wake up with smooth, Acne free and non bumpy skin.

June 14, 2015

Easiest way to refine the bigger pores on your cheeks or forehead.

August 11, 2014

This is the only toner that works for me. The alpha hydroxy acids exfoliate gently and keeps my skin feeling great.

February 09, 2010

I got a rash from this toner and had to stop using it..

December 11, 2008

I have come back to this brand of toner several times over the years. It does the job, but I'm not so sure my pores were all that different (ie. "refined") compared to most other brands. Right now I'm loving a new toner from the Exuberance Beauty line, but I imagine that if I can't buy the Exuberance I'll probably go back to Neutrogena. For the price, it works pretty well.

December 09, 2008

awesome for oily skin...works like magic