Neutrogena Rainbath Body Wash

Neutrogena Rainbath Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 552 in Body Wash

November 02, 2016

Le produit fonctionne bien sur ma peau. Laisse la peau lisse et radieuse. Bonne odeur neutre et douce. Bon produit moussant et nettoyant ! Bon prix prix le format !

October 31, 2016

Neutrogena Rainbath Body Wash is wonderful! I use it as hand soap in the guest bathroom and in the shower as body wash - a little goes a long way and the fragrance is uni-sex. No soap scum on the tiles or floor. The pump never clogs, really recommend this product.

October 31, 2016

I totally forgot how much I used to buy and use this product. I always get itchy skin when, even all year round. I have like 3 back scratcher's always at arms reach. Especially between my shoulder blade which I cant reach. I loved using this in the bath especially. It has a very unique smell too, sort of like a sandalwood and amber smell. It is very relaxing and moisturizes my whole body without making it feel oily or like it is built up on my skin. I do recommend not using it daily. You don't need to. Maybe 3 x a week maximum. It is Neutrogena, so it is good for all skin types, and won't clog pores. It didn't make my skin break out in blemishes either.

I recommend this product.

January 22, 2016

I've loved the original Rainbath gel for a long time, but it's been very hard to find lately in my area (Mid-Atlantic Seaboard). When I finally found it, I found the smaller size only at an outrageous price. Even so, I bought it, but when I returned to purchase it again, the store no longer carried it. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I found it on Amazon for a reasonable price, in both the 8 and 16 ounce sizes. (I wish they had the 32 ounce in the original scent.) I love the way it makes my skin feel soft AND clean, unlike many other mosturizing cleansers. The appealing scent is distinctive ... somewhat spicy and fresh.

August 25, 2014

I love the fragrance of this product. Works really well. My skins feels soft.

April 15, 2014

nice and clean feeling, beautiful scent. skin feels clean but not parched!

August 12, 2013

PROS: Scent, Affordability, Function,

CONS: None lol

QUICK TIPS: All you need is few pumps!

Every time I would go visit my grandmother in the country she always had this product in her shower, and every time I would say how much I loved it. So for my birthday this year my mom came back gone from the country with a bag and this inside. This would have to be the most inexpensive gift I have received but I loved it probably the most! lol It's an awesome product! The price point for the amount you get is just as great!