Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

BENEFITS
Visibly radiant skin in just 1 week!

An exclusive combination of Vitamin C and Accelerated Retinol SA continuously renews the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrinkles and diminish the look of age spots.  Broad Spectrum SPF30 protection to help protect from the sun’s harmful rays.

DESCRIPTION
Clinically proven to help: Brighten skin to reduce the look of dark spots and discoloration, Improve skin's clarity and radiance, Smooth the look of fine lines & texture, Protect from the sun's harmful rays.

29mL pump bottle

DIRECTIONS
Prior to sun exposure, apply evenly to cleansed face and neck every day.

April 01, 2016

I've always been a fan of neutrogena and this product continues to endorse that. A little goes a long way. No need to use more than 2 pumps at the most. It feels very moisturizing and my skin seems brighter. Love it!

May 16, 2015

I LOVE this product. Using it has made my skin absolutely flawless and has also helped to remove the dark spots and acne I had. Neutrogena products always works well with my skin and this product is no exception. I use the night version and it has done wonders. No irritation and smells nice. I would recommend. Changes are visibke, so give it a chance and be patient!

March 06, 2015

I noticed my skin brightened & I love there's SPF 30 in it.

July 08, 2014

Absolutely love this product. I also use the night lotion and I'm going to add the serum to the mix. I always wait until the product is on sale before I buy it, and always make sure I have an extra bottle on hand. The lotion is creamy, goes on easily ( a little goes a long way), and absorbs quickly. Within the first month I noticed my dark spots fading; some even disappeared !! I was a sun child of the 70s and 80s, and I'm seeing the damage now. And as a bonus, the product has a SPF of 30. :)

April 01, 2014

I actually had the Night time version of this product (mostly the same but without the SPF) and have to say, after about a few weeks of using the product, I did find my face was more even in skin tone. However, the amount included in each product is quite small, and without a coupon or sale, I would not recommend buying this. A simple Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) -based lotion would achieve the same results, but at a more affordable price.

March 24, 2014

This moisturizer does wonders for my skin. I have had a lot of dark spots on my face, and this lotion does a wonderful job of diminishing them, while making my skin look more healthy. The only thing I don't like is the price, as it's quite expensive.

February 19, 2014

I actually finished this product. I was shocked because I never finish products. But when I looked at the bottle, it's only 29mL and over 4 months I was able to finish it. I wish this thing had more product because it's so expensive!! It's a good product and my skin was definitely behaving while I was using it. Still contemplating whether I should repurchase or look for something comparable and not as expensive.

September 25, 2013

Love this product. Makes my skin feel great!

September 06, 2013

I tried this product for more than 3 weeks but didn't got any result as it promised.

August 26, 2013

the moisturizer does work quite nicely, with very minimal fragrance, and the SPF factor is awesome too. didn't aggravate my skin at all (Ive been using it for a week now). I did think that it was a bit pricier than I was wanting though, considering it is a small bottle than I was anticipating.