Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 04, 2016

I have a mixed feeling about this product. I did not see my wrinkles dissappeared like it suppose to, but i like how it felt on my skin.when i put it overn8ght and the next morning my skin feels so smooth and soft.

March 23, 2016

I have been using this product for about four months. I have sensitive skin and it was one of the few products that did not give me a reaction. It has a nice fresh scent. I find it could give a little bit moisture as my skin is sometimes still a tad dry. I have noticed a slight decrease in the wrinkles.

April 25, 2015

My skin looks better, and those fine lines are smoother. My skin is sensitive but it does not irritate at all. Lately, I have noticed breakouts on my chin and I can not figure out why. But this moisturizer helps calm them down.

0.5/5

November 21, 2014

Spent $$$ and time for 3 months. Went to drain. ZERO Effect. .Contacted Neutrogena. ZERO Response. Do not use this product for skin improvement. One will get feeling of rip offffff

October 27, 2014

I'm using this right now..it's almost done now and I haven't really seen any change..I'm neutral with it I guess...I think I'll try something else next time

May 19, 2014

I tried this to get rid of some wrinkles on my brow. Its been 3 weeks and I notice a difference for the better everyday.

March 24, 2014

The last couple years my skin has been breaking out and has left it's mark on my face. I thought I'd give this tone repair a shot, and am pleasantly surprised. The dark marks that were on my face have diminished quite a bit, so my skin looks better and more healthy. The only thing I don't like is the price as it's quite expensive.

August 17, 2013

PROS: In expensive, non-irritating

CONS: Does not hydrate enough, hardly works

This product has a pleasant smell and didn't irritate my skin. It was also well priced and available at the drug store. It does moisturize but not quite as much as I would like for my combination skinn. It only takes a small amount to apply evenly.