Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #1620 out of 2161 in Hair Care

The concentrated weekly treatment for soft, lustrous hair. Developed to treat extra dry or over-processed hair. This intensive moisture treatment rescues even the most dehydrated hair strands. Use this restorative mask each week for effective treatment of extra dry or over-processed hair. So powerful, just a small amount is enough to restore dried out strands to be soft, lustrous and shining in minutes. Three naturally derived extracts penetrate to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand: Olive penetrates to the center; Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle; Sweet Almond wraps the surface.

March 23, 2016

This winter I had very dry scalp and this Hair mask was definitely a life saver! Not only did it get rid of my dry scalp it made my hair feel silky smooth and beautiful

May 19, 2010

I use this twice a month as a deep conditioner. It works great to keep split ends at bay and the scent is to die for. YUMMY!

January 25, 2009

Works great to smooth, calm, straighten and keep hair down. My fly-aways decreased greatly with the use of this product.

January 11, 2009

I straighten my hair everyday, so my hair is of course, dry and brittle.
When I started using this product a year ago, I didn't know what I was missing out on.
This product smoothes your hair, restores it, and makes it ultra soft all day.

December 16, 2008

This deep conditioner is the best one I've come across. I've tried Terax, Pantene, Aveda, Tresemme, Biolage... just about all of them and this one is great. My feels so soft and silky after using this, unfortunantly it doesn't look much shinier, but it is left absolutely tangle free (Which i prefer)

August 05, 2008

Well its not my all time favorite hair treatment, but i have to say it dose work pretty well. i noticed my hair was a lot smoother after using and am fairly satisfied with the results, so if your looking for a drugstore brand treatment i think this one is a good choice, but if your willing to spend more money salon brands do work a little better.

July 12, 2008

I used it, and noticed no difference in my dry over-processed hair. At least it didn't weigh it down like the Pantene deep conditioner would.

September 19, 2007

This conditioner is AMAZING! I use it once a week faithfully. I use a curl remover in my hair (that actually straightened my hair) and with any chemical service the hair gets damaged. The Neutrogena makes my hair healthy and shiny without weighing it down. Seriously, I always feel like I'm in a commercial after using this product. I totally recommend this for anyone with dry hair or hair damaged from relaxers, perms or hair coloring. And when you have it on your hair, cover it with a plastic shower cap. That's an old-school technique and it works. And I love the smell!

February 15, 2007

I have extremely dry hair in the winter...maybe that is why I am willing to spend more than I normally would on conditioners (even if it is store bought and not salon bought). I find Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask to be a great product yeilding great results! After I use this and leave it in my hair for a few minutes while in the shower, I dry my hair and it is silky soft. You are supposed to use this restorative mask each week for effective treatment of extra dry or over-processed hair. This has the following key ingredients in it: Olive: penetrates to the center,
Meadowfoam Seed: helps moisturize the middle, Sweet Almond:wraps the surface of hair. If you have dry hair that is either over processed or just static prone because of the weather, give this stuff a shot once a week and you'll be good to go. Personally my hair is so dry that I use it twice a week...any more and you might get build up. Anyway it's a great product, if you have not already done so, give it a try.