Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser combines the superior cleansing of Neutrogena® technology with the maximum gentleness of a sensitive skin cleanser. With patented technology, this effective yet gentle formula removes excess oil, dirt and even makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier to leave it feeling soft—never too dry, never too tight. And unlike some other gentle or sensitive skin cleansers that can leave behind residue, Ultra Gentle rinses completely clean.

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser was formulated with a hypoallergenic fragrance that is free of known skin allergens and irritating essential oils. This cleanser has been clinically proven gentle for cleansing sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema, rosacea and atopic dermatitis.

Now you can get the best of gentle AND the best of clean – without any compromise.
    •    Dermatologist developed for even sensitive skin
    •    Oil-free
    •    Non-comedogenic
    •    Hypoallergenic

* Product description via neutrogena.com

October 23, 2016

This is nice and light foamy cleanser. I purchased for my 13 year old daughter because I wanted something mild and non abrasive. I tried also but it was not for me.

March 22, 2016

Since using this product coupled with my moisturizer, my monthly breakouts have decreased quite significantly. It's a nice light foamy wash and doesn't dry my skin out. Very gentle and I have even used it on my kids once or twice and it's been nice and gentle for them too. Would highly recommend.

1.5/5

March 18, 2016

This is by far the worst face cleanser I think I have tried to date. I didn't realize it would literally be a creamy formula rather than soapy. It does not remove dirt/oil but instead leaves your skin feeling more oily. Instead of it feeling like a cleanser, it feels more like you are applying lotion to your face rather than cleaning it.

February 08, 2016

This is a good water-based gel cleanser for normal to oily skin. I found that it remove any dirt and oil from my face with ease. A little goes a long way, I'd say a regular 12 fl oz bottle lasted me about 4 1/2 months. There is a light perfumy scent to this cleanser that might irritate sensitive skin, but its not that big of a concern seeing as this is a wash off product. All in all I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who is looking for a simple no fuss cleanser at a reasonable price.

January 28, 2016

This is my daily cleanser, I have been using it for about a year now and i find it works really well, it is gentle on my face and makes my face feel very clean. I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.

January 22, 2016

I have horrible eczema on my hands, so using a facial cleanser can be tough. This does not irritate my skin in the least. It appears to remove my makeup well, with the exception of my waterproof mascara and does not irritate my skin in any way. I do find that occasionally my skin feels tight for a while afterwards.

January 13, 2016

I have very sensitive skin. This product is gentle and will not cause any rashes or burn my skin. It takes off my waterproof mascara relatively easily. It breaks down my mascara, eyeliner and concealer (my everyday makeup) very well and so I don't need to use any other makeup remover after.

January 13, 2016

I have very dry sensitive skin and u can't use most cleansers because of it. This cleanser does not dry my skin or make it feel tight.

January 13, 2016

This is by far my favorite cleanser. The scent is soft and subtle, and I absolutely looove the gel formula. I have a pretty sensitive skin, and it does not react to this cleanser at all. The bottle is really big, so even if I wash my face twice a day with it, the product lasts at least 3-4 months. I would recommend it to everybody, due to its effectiveness, its perfect scent and the soft gel formula.

January 04, 2016

I don't like this product at all and I'm stuck with a whole bottle. I have used about half the whole bottle and it feels like it has done nothing and is way too "gentle". However, it doesn't seem to be great for sensitive skin as my face feels irritated after, perhaps I'm allergic to to something in the ingredients!