Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen - SPF 45

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen - SPF 45 Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 348 in Sun Protection

February 04, 2016

Im a fan of this sunscreen. Its easy to use and doesn't leave a sticky oily feeling. Its soft and has a great scent.

February 04, 2016

I found the sprayer did not clog like others have suggested. If it does clog, just run the spray head under hot water. Product isn't oily and is lightly textured. I did find that I had to apply this one more often than other brands.

April 15, 2015

I'm generally a fan of Ombrelle sunscreen but I purchased this in a pinch one time and i have to say, the aerosol wasted a lot of the product, creating a mess wherever you used it. And as compared to a pump spray I went this through this bottle about twice as fast. Plus I didn't love the idea of carrying an aerosol can around in my purse in the toronto summer heat.

June 20, 2014

This is the best. Kind of feels like you're getting a dusting of sunscreen. Its not wet at all and gives you an even coating. I really like it and use it all the time.

October 29, 2013

LOVE this! I used it for my vacation and I loved how light and non-goopy it was. It sprays on in a light mist, wears well, and even smells nice. And it's great protection - UVA/UVB braod-spectrum, photostable protection from a brand who's sunscreens I trust. I have sun sensitivities, and I will know if a product is not working on me

Will absolutely buy it again!!