Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100 Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 100+ offers the highest combined UVA/UVB protection. This is the only sunblock proven to protect skin from over 99% sunburn damage. Plus, with an unbeatable PFA, nothing provides better UVA protection. Infused with a light, fresh scent, this elegant formulation is fast-absorbing, non-whitening, waterproof and lightweight. Neutrogena's Dry-Touch technology provides an ultra-light, non-shiny finish and leaves skin soft and smooth. Visit Neutrogena.com for more information.

August 05, 2014

I am someone that tans very easily and upon doing a comparison to one of my friends that used a SPF 30, I was definitely the lighter one. The only weird part is the "dry touch" feeling.. you really do feel dry! Almost like you have put a "layer" above your skin, with the tight feeling you some times get from foundation. In such a way, it is sometimes hard to know if you spread it evenly on yourself. The price is a little standard until you catch it on sale.

July 20, 2014

I've used this before, it's alright. I try different kinds of lotions to see what I like best. I like non-oily type and sensitive skin type ones as well. Over all good product.

What do you think, have you tried it?

July 26, 2012

This product is great. I went out golfing and it was around 90 degrees outside. I spent a couple hours out in the sun and I didn't get burnt AT ALL. It was amazing! This sunscreen if perfect for people who spend a lot of time out in the sun.

July 01, 2012

This product is great. It's nice to have a sunblock that has such a high SPF, as my family is VERY prone to sun burns. My boyfriend actually has to wear children's sunscreen, which is a little embarrassing for him. When I came across this product in the store, on my search for Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 55 - I definitely had to pick it up for him. He loves it! It is great for his skin, and he hasn't burned since using it.

April 29, 2012

Lives up to its name and keeps your skin feeling soft and dry, nullifying that oily sunscreen effect (it almost worked like a mattifying primer on my combination skin.) It doesn't leave a white film like some broad-spectrum protection sunscreens. It comes in a very convenient squeeze tube with a tiny opening and twist off tube-ish cap. I wish a lot of sunscreens would be formulated this way I really like it.

April 29, 2012

This was the best defense against the sun, I went for a visit in Texas and I am very fair skinned I almost laughed when my aunt bought SPF 100 thinking that was a bit much however I was so glad I wore this product as it didn't leave my skin oily nor did it cause breakouts just gave me great protection against the suns harmful rays. Almos every time I go out in the suni return with burnt shoulders and a burnt nose, not this time I came back to Canada the same as I left.

I will not use this as an everyday product as I do like a bit of colour to my ski however I will definately be lathering my kids with this and on really hot days myself as well.

March 02, 2012

Description: Provides photostable broad specturm UVA/UVB protection and combines it with Dry-Touch technology to give an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. This lightweight sunscreen applies easily and has a light, fresh scent. Formula is waterproof, sweatproof, and won't clog pores.

Sunscreen is another must-have in your skincare routine. Regardless if it's summer or winter, it's always recommended that you wear sunscreen. It has taken me a while to find a sunscreen that works for my skin but the Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry-touch Sunscreen has become one of my favourite sunscreens.

There are several reasons why this sunscreen is one of the best. It's effective to use all over the body but sensitive enough to use on the face. It did not leave me with any rash and did not make me breakout unlike other sunscreens I have tried previously. It provides protection for both UVA and UVB (you should always look for sunscreen that provides protection for both) and has one of the highest SPF (I currently have the one with SPF 110) which makes it specially ideal to use during the summer. It has a thicker consistency but with the Dry-Touch technology, it does not leave your skin looking oily - it leaves your skin looking matte. It's lightweight and fast-absorbing, making it ideal to wear under moisturizer and makeup.

It claims to be waterproof and sweat-proof. I have not had a problem with it withstanding sweat. However, I did find that after exposing it to water, it leaves your skin looking ashy so there's a need to reapply after swimming/washing.

The price is a little expensive (~$12) so I suggest buying it when it's on sale. I won't hesitate buying this product again. I brought this with me when I traveled to Peru and being in high elevation, you have a high risk of getting sunburned. I wore this everyday and came back to Canada with no sunburn. This is one of the most effective sunscreens I have tried and I highly recommend it.

August 25, 2011

I always hated wearing sunscreen because of how oily it made me so i never wore it but after hearing about how horrible that is for your skin i did some reasearch and found this. This definitly dry touch and absorbs quickly into your skin which is great. But it claims as being waterproof which i don't find true and it quite pricy CND-$12 but otherwise i am really happy with this sunscreen.

August 25, 2011

This product is very protective as I have very fair skin and I sunburn very easily. The only thing to watch out for is to not let it get near your eyes whatsoever because when if it gets in contact with the eyes, it WILL hurt! Also, I have very oily skin and this sunscreen makes my face look a little bit shiny but I guess that is the price I have to pay for being protected from the sun.